The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

I had no choice but to cave on the remote option. Here we went back to regular office schedules quick, remote work was basically only offered to senior positions after the stay at home was lifted. Our people still put high value in face-to-face in-person interaction.

I have actually seen the opposite :lol: My experience has been that the senior folks are coming in and it kind of trickles down from there but I guess it depends where you are in the org and what you do

Jordan vs Steph??????

ezgif-3-d2b584ae80.gif

Jordan isn’t giving Steph no love for that top PG spot :lol:

Woke up at 5am to tell SAS :lol:

He's not lying :lol:

Stephs already got a lot going for him legacy wise as it is, there's no need to exagerrate with him to add to it.

Nobody's ever gonna top Magic at that position imo

Especially in the era of postionless ball and combo guards. Steph hasn't even been required or asked to do traditional PG/floor general things most of his career so it's a moot argument/comp from the start.

He's not lying :lol:

Stephs already got a lot going for him legacy wise as it is, there's no need to exagerrate with him to add to it.

Nobody's ever gonna top Magic at that position imo

Especially in the era of postionless ball and combo guards. Steph hasn't even been required or asked to do traditional PG/floor general things most of his career so it's a moot argument/comp from the start.

Here’s my thing….I see an argument for both.

But if I’m being honest..

I really don’t care give AF - Not one bit. :lol:

Just love seeing the crying from both set of fans. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom