The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

That's a close call between Griffin and Love. Think Griffin had more to show in his prime years but he was with CP. Then his knees gave out. Love definitley more adaptable because of his shooting versatility and didn't need to dominate the ball to get his.

Didn't realize the ska beef was this deep

got damb
If They say you meant it, YOU MEANT IT! THEY decide what you mean, and their assumptions are SUPER serious!!!

To them. 😂 Fortunately, NT isn't a real place. *censored* 'em

I'm hijacking the thread now, though.
I'm "Still on that? That was like 2 days ago"... as they cling to their treasured accusations and labels for YEARS.

If They say you meant it, YOU MEANT IT! THEY decide what you mean, and their assumptions are SUPER serious!!!

I'm "Still on that? That was like 2 days ago"... as they cling to their treasured accusations and labels for YEARS.
Are you a fan of the Spurs? I figure the answer is no but not sure who roots for them.

23-24 MVP season

20230901_161457.jpg

Thug motivation

Wait is he working out in the kitchen? Bruh

Never thought I’d see a mod say they’re holding an entire thread hostage 😭

Back
Top Bottom