The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Sundays games 8:30 AM EDT so yes.

denzel-relieved.gif

Nah. He's HIM. I'm just a racist Trump supporter playing an oppressed victim and posting All Lives Matter on FB after finally being pushed over the edge by the Montgomery brawl.

That is so far off from the truth, but I'm not even arguing with the kangaroo court anymore about exactly how far off that is, or why. Just let Them tell it in the middle of their circle jerk. They got it.

When’s training camp start?

FIBA doesn’t seem to be quite enough to bring up the quality level of the thread.

Everybody in here would look at Mike's resume and say he's better than Kobe. Somehow Steph gets a different kinda privilege
Curry
4x rings
2x MVPs
Fmvp

Magic
5x rings
3x MVPs
3x Fmvp

Separation: 1 ring, an MVP, and 2x Fmvps

Kobe
5x rings
MVP
2x Scoring Titles
2x Fmvp

Jordan
6x rings
5x MVPs
DPOY
10x Scoring Titles
6x Fmvp

Separation: 1 ring, 4x MVPs, DPOY, 8x Scoring Titles and 4x Fmvps

The gap is actually larger between Mike and Kobe than it is between Steph and Magic. Difference is Jordan and Kobe play the same way, so visibly they are more similar or identical but Kobe is that remixed lesser clone. But they play the exact same way, even in the same exact offense. 30/6/5 on 50% > 25/5/5 on 45%

Where as Curry and Magic play the PG position entirely different. Major statistical resume stuff has them a lot closer however. Stat wise they play the game too differently to compare that stuff. And I wouldn’t even get too deep into the quality of teammate stuff because they both played on stacked teams with two perennial all stars. In Magic’s case shared the court with a guy usually considered top 3 of all time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom