The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Bones out there with the starters trying not to play like a numbskull is an interesting sight.

We really can't have nice things. The stresses of society don't need to be everywhere. I don't want to think about death when I hear about basketball

I feel that, but it honestly doesn’t bother me b/c innocent people are being killed. I have no issue w/ acknowledging that. It sucks and it’s sad to see.

Just keep it unbiased if you’re gonna do it. And please don’t wrap your support for one side engaged in a war based on religion in “prayers”.

Ain’t heard a peep about support for Palestinians that have been brutalized for yearsssss, but this def isn’t the time/place for that convo lol.

I was also at a wedding on an island in Wisconsin this weekend. That is Wisconsin's most redeeming monument.

SmartSelect_20231008_210811_Chrome.jpg

So wild that he went from being a 41% 3pt shooter on 5 attempts a game in college to not even really be willing to shoot them in the league. Thought he was one of the surest things ever as a prospect. Really wish we had some sort of explanation for what happened.

Kudos to him for still sticking with the game and making himself a useful player though. He does pretty much everything else well.

53115966-4237-4195-BF3B-0034568B9DC2.png

That hitch was getting erased towards the end of the year. Like he shot a late clock bomb off the dribble 3 and it was fluid. He’s going to be a great trade deadline pickup

What in the world?

That first clip, still with the hitch and yips. Then he won’t show himself shooting, and still obviously struggling with it. The weirdest **** ever man

I really hope he get it back.

The fact that he's managed to make himself a solid NBA player with no jumpshot makes me feel like

he absolutely would have been the best player in the draft of he never caught the yips.

Back
Top Bottom