The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

312722B5-F062-47AE-8EB8-85C0B47C3E09.jpeg

If it’s so easy to find a player as good as him in every draft why are the Sixers demanding he be included in the trade?

By your logic and assessment of him Philly should just take any bench player the Clippers offer and be happy.
All I'm saying is if it's true that T Mann is what's holding up this trade, then the Clips aren't a serious franchise :lol:

One of the greatest interviews I've ever seen. Pure Magic.

Is this Suns team better then the Nets team when Harden first got there??
I would say no simply because both KD and harden both were mvp level and Irving is better than Beal. However, like that nets team, I think this suns team will be a buzz saw if they remain healthy.

Ya not sure why mann would hold up a harden trade… but in all honesty the clips are doing themselves a favor… harden is a shell of himself and when he doesn’t get his way which will happen you have situations like this with the sixers…

I agreaa mann shouldn’t hold up the trade. So just take morris and powell and be dobe with it, Why is Morey hellbent on Mann?

KD/Book/Beal are all capable passers. Never understood why folks feel like they are missing a PG to take it out of their hands.

Capable passers. Yes. This is understood. They’re also turnover prone, and there are some intangible things and getting into sets etc, that they just don’t have…that could rear its ugly head come playoff time. Even the Celtics 2022, had a problem like this.

Sneaker designs in the gutter mostly. 2001, man just look at the sneaker diversity and designs. Nike, Reeboks & Adidas. All diff

IMG_3384.jpeg

What the hell happened? Somewhere around 2012/2013 (coincidentally when the sneaker social media popularity and IG really took off, all of the designs began being bad and the same, and getting progressively worse).

Na we need some some real Suns fans going to war with Laker fans this season.

I don’t think the Warriors will be good enough this season to supply the bantz. Lots of individuals might go into government protection and start hiding.

I agreaa mann shouldn’t hold up the trade. So just take morris and powell and be dobe with it, Why is Morey hellbent on Mann?
Cuz the plan is the use the package from harden (the picks and/or Mann for a pick) + Tobias salary to get someone else

Morey is only trying to get picks. He doesn’t care about Mann the player being on the roster

Capable passers. Yes. This is understood. They’re also turnover prone, and there are some intangible things and getting into sets etc, that they just don’t have…that could rear its ugly head come playoff time. Even the Celtics 2022, had a problem like this.

Sneaker designs in the gutter mostly. 2001, man just look at the sneaker diversity and designs. Nike, Reeboks & Adidas. All diff

IMG_3384.jpeg

What the hell happened? Somewhere around 2012/2013 (coincidentally when the sneaker social media popularity and IG really took off, all of the designs began being bad and the same, and getting progressively worse).

Nike doesn’t use its best designs on its basketball sneakers anymore.

All the best ideas goes to it’s lifestyle sneakers and runners IMO

If you take Tatum & KD out of the equation, Book and Beal are much better playmakers than anyone the Celtics team had. And they are surrounded by other competent offensive threats.

I’d be significantly more worried about them defensively come playoff time than anything to do with their offense.

If you take Tatum & KD out of the equation, Book and Beal are much better playmakers than anyone the Celtics team had. And they are surrounded by other competent offensive threats.

I’d be significantly more worried about them defensively come playoff time than anything to do with their offense.

This isn’t a 1:1. But the Cs did have Marcus Smart + Al Horford + Derrick White

I am NOT saying Booker/KD/Beal cannot win enough games or series because of their lack of a PG.

Im simply saying, those guys ARE turnover prone and do lack in certain areas of play making, that can rear it’s ugly head in later rounds of the playoffs. That’s not a terrible thing.

It’s the reality and a concern, when splitting the differences of elite teams & matchups.

This isn’t a 1:1. But the Cs did have Marcus Smart + Al Horford + Derrick White

I am NOT saying Booker/KD/Beal cannot win enough games or series because of their lack of a PG.

Im simply saying, those guys ARE turnover prone and do lack in certain areas of play making, that can rear it’s ugly head in later rounds of the playoffs. That’s not a terrible thing.

It’s the reality and a concern, when splitting the differences of elite teams & matchups.
The problem with those guys you named on the Cs though, while good passers, they don’t really put any pressure on the defense as scorers. So it makes the offense more predictable.

The Suns trio doesn’t have that issue.

The turnover stuff is fair. We’ll see how it plays out, but I’d personally be completely shocked if they had offensive issues as long as they’re healthy.

Back
Top Bottom