The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

IMG_0567.jpeg

Former owner said it best tbh
This DMX?

Just watched a video explaining the in-season tournament.....

WHY????

LOL NBA CUP???

Seems gimmicky AF
They are trying to get folks interested before years end as seems less and less people watch regular season games until towards end of the season late winter/early spring. It's just another gimmick and they gonna have merch for the champs lol. The schedule is so dumb though.

It’s kind of funny but y’all are going to slay players for getting midseason awards but it’s not like this was their idea. They are going to be play regular season games in an attempt to improve their postseason standings but because of the leagues format, they are just getting award for it.

I wouldn’t celebrate it, personally, but I also am not going to bash some of the most competitive folks on earth for being proud about winning something that the league has given significance.

Teams gone be getting clowned left and right for being in-season champs, but not actually winning the chip at seasons end. It’s going to make it even worse for certain dudes legacies :lol: :lol:

You can bank on it
The NBA needs to up the prize $.

I think not touching the ball while still being a top 75 player in the NBA speaks to how good he is at rebounding, shot blocking/altering, & rim running.

I thought ESPN had him @ 100

He is still FAR from being an All Star.

He has his use/role, not denying that but you have to admit Knicks fans hatched their roosters too far in advance.

I

I thought ESPN had him @ 100

He is still FAR from being an All Star.

He has his use/role, not denying that but you have to admit Knicks fans hatched their roosters too far in advance.

I

Idk which ones called him a future all-star. That’s kind of absurd.

But he’s good at his role. He alone shut down Jarret Allen and Mobley to the point they were scared to death.

He completely changed that series.

Back
Top Bottom