The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

The Irishman: "In the 1950s, truck driver Frank Sheeran gets involved with Russell Bufalino and his Pennsylvania crime family."

Oh its Robert Deniro as either an Irish Cop or an Irish Criminal. Woudlnt know, didnt watch it. I already know what its about.

Good for him for going back in time to make the same movie over and over. Guy had the nerve to talk about superhero movies, stories of actual creativity when he's pulling this stunt. Bozo.

I apologize for casting aspersions on your movie god, but he sucks.

The Irishman: "In the 1950s, truck driver Frank Sheeran gets involved with Russell Bufalino and his Pennsylvania crime family."

Oh its Robert Deniro as either an Irish Cop or an Irish Criminal. This guy sucks.

Good for him for going back in time to make the same movie over and over. Guy had the nerve to talk about superhero movies, stories of actual creativity when he's pulling this stunt. Bozo.
I honestly don't remember one thing about The Irishman besides De Niro's old *** kicking scene.

main-qimg-fd964099e10a193d71eed115b66a670e

That’s crazy to me. B Sox B Sox or any other C’s fans - has he been bad in preseason? What’s the deal?
Wasn’t really seeing the court. Had 9 fouls in 23 minutes of preseason play :lol:

FWIW the rookie Walsh isn’t playing much either. Definitely isn’t going to be in the normal rotation.

Screenshot 2023-10-20 at 11.29.12 AM.png

Lmao it's all good dog. You misremembered what I said, but I remember it very vividly and I still agree with it. James Harden's name should be right up there next to Steph & Lillard in terms of who really helped usher in the 3 point era. Guy was letting it FLY

Screenshot 2023-10-20 at 11.29.12 AM.png

Lmao it's all good dog. You misremembered what I said, but I remember it very vividly and I still agree with it. James Harden's name should be right up there next to Steph & Lillard in terms of who really helped usher in the 3 point era. Guy was letting it FLY
Steph will be remembered for that cuz he won and don't have the goofs on his resume. James Harden is gonna be remembered as playoff Harden and not for a good reason.

Steph will be remembered for that cuz he won and don't have the goofs on his resume. James Harden is gonna be remembered as playoff Harden and not for a good reason.
Thats also true. Just not all I will remember Harden for personally. The amount of three's he shot mattered to me. it reinforced a view I've held about the game for years.

I’m with antidope antidope on this one. Tired of the same movies…

With that said, I can’t wait for another Batman movie where some rich guy puts on a Halloween costume to fight penguins! Or give me one of those movies where the raccoon has a ak47. Or the ones where that purple CGI guy is collecting jewelry!

Martin Scorsese has made some very popular crime movies, using some of the same actors over again, but he doesn't keep making the same movie over and over.

C'mon now, that is clearly a hot take :lol:

If people think he does, then those people just don't pay the same attention to some of his other movies

I’m with antidope antidope on this one. Tired of the same movies…

With that said, I can’t wait for another Batman movie where some rich guy puts on a Halloween costume to fight penguins! Or give me one of those movies where the raccoon has a ak47. Or the ones where that purple CGI guy is collecting jewelry!
IMG_1432.gif

Back
Top Bottom