The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

I almost want to say it was spurred (no pun) (@aepps20 ) by antidope talking about how he hated Beethoven or something and that he could make better music

I think the beehtoven bar was courtesy of addict4sneakers addict4sneakers . Something like he’ll teach his daughter about zaytoven, not beehtoven. antidope antidope aas saying DJing took no talent and he cited Idris Elba as an example:lol:

Oh yeah the idris thing had me howling

I think Shaq caught a stray too?
I think it started cuz some rich business guy paid his way into DJing some festival and anti used that as an example as to why DJing is so easy and they don't really do anything lol

he was the NT version of this

sddefault.jpg

I was involved in the piano thing.

Screenshot 2023-10-20 at 2.13.58 PM.png

I think it started cuz some rich business guy paid his way into DJing some festival and anti used that as an example as to why DJing is so easy and they don't really do anything lol

he was the NT version of this

sddefault.jpg
Yup. The CEO of Goldman Sachs David Solomon is a DJ and got to play Lolapalooza:

This might be your worst take ever :lol:
Bro we are all smart and capable. We have memorized a litany of things in our lives to get through school, our careers, etc. I can memorize a music sheet.

I'm typing this whole post with my eyes closed right now but somehow I cannot play a piano. I know where the keys are. I will learn where those keys are.

You got DJs who actually mix live and DJs who just press a button with presets.

Button pushers are the ones making all the money though so...

Coupé It Coupé It ballinsam23 ballinsam23 y’all are NT NBA Club Bimmer, right? I just joined the club :nthat:

I got in some accidents last month with both my whips but my coworker let me borrow his 2023 X6 M afterwards. Joint was spicy AF and only had 12K miles so I offered to straight up buy it off of him for fair value (I think he gave me a deal because of my influence :lol: ). He’s going to cop a Porsche or Bentley though so it will even out.

Could be a musical genius or the director of a generation, but rather give ****ty takes on a shoe board :lol:
Its called applied interest. I am doing what I need to in order to take care of myself and my family. I truly believe that everyone has it in them to be world-class at SOMETHING. Matter of finding it/having the means.

Didn't say I could be Beethoven, I said learning to play the piano can't be THAT hard. I don't respect Martin Scorsese's supposed "talent" the same way we sit here and disparage people who play basketball better than all of us. Thats life.

I've done everything in life I've tried to do but somehow I can't play piano? Yall need more self-belief for real.

Its called applied interest. I am doing what I need to in order to take care of myself and my family. I truly believe that everyone has it in them to be world-class at SOMETHING. Matter of finding it/having the means.

Didn't say I could be Beethoven, I said learning to play the piano can't be THAT hard. I don't respect Martin Scorsese's supposed "talent" the same way we sit here and disparage people who play basketball better than all of us. Thats life.

I've done everything in life I've tried to do but somehow I can't play piano? Yall need more self-belief for real.

This needs to be framed as a “Preface to Antidope” Post but the problem is all the other posters who will need prefaces

Back
Top Bottom