The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

1706418244396.jpeg

Podz gotta know you don’t ever need to be in Bron’s jersey 30 feet out, but that’s why you try to force a switch in the first place :lol: GREAT call from Ham. Incredible game

Alright, now that it's over. Blessed to live in a time when MJ and Kobe and Bron and Steph lived and played in. Love it. We were all witnesses.

Tonight was a legendary game. Didn't go the way I wanted but whatevs. Loved that ****. I havent connected to the new class yet. These is my guys.

Podz gotta know you don’t ever need to be in Bron’s jersey 30 feet out, but that’s why you try to force a switch in the first place :lol: GREAT call from Ham. Incredible game
The Podz three with under a minute left, up two. He was going for the kill shot. :lol:

What an unreal game. We live in the time of giants. As a Dubs fan it’s amazing how we find new ways everyday to grow hope and despair all in the same night. This season is exhausting on the heart.

That said i hate kerr lol. Why does he have Podz out there he got cooked by lebron all game. They kept switching him onto Bron for no reason he looked like a child out there. Kerr doesn’t know how to utilize his players and relies too much on “smart gritty” guys. Trayce Jackson Davis should always be in we need defense and/or a board. Absolute fail from the coaching side all night.

Talked **** for hours, now all that is left is for your *** to whine about the refs because you don't want to face the fact the bum-*** Warriors are cooked...

How are they cooked? Both teams went to 2ot. I was complaining during regulation. Warriors washed but your team needed 58 minutes win by 1...both your team weak af. I know you want to think because you won, you're better...you're right there with us. Need 35-20-10 from a 40 yr old man to win by 1 in 2ot. Calm down paw paw

Back
Top Bottom