The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Understanding the assignment
wow.png

GE4qN6vbkAAARt-.jpeg

Embiid made my mans X xxpizzo look like a damn fool. :smh:

LAL and GSW are quintessential mid. Only reason yall in a hoopla is because those 2 all-time greats getting chances in the end to do what they did when their teams weren't mid and in big games. Brings it back. Ending was fun...that ending can only happen for them because they both mid..otherwise, it's a blowout and the talk is they washed...which those teams are.

Yes, I know the Wolves lost to SA. :lol: that's not my point!

vrWZOU.gif

LAL and GSW are quintessential mid. Only reason yall in a hoopla is because those 2 all-time greats getting chances in the end to do what they did when their teams weren't mid and in big games. Brings it back. Ending was fun...that ending can only happen for them because they both mid..otherwise, it's a blowout and the talk is they washed...which those teams are.

Yes, I know the Wolves lost to SA. :lol: that's not my point!
First round exit

Warriors won't even make the playoffs but that's still game of the year.

I'm not arguing it wasn't a good game. Game of the year might be a stretch unless we're constricted to nationally televised only. There's lottery teams that have battles with an exciting finish tho...this just a middling version of that with Bron and Steph headlining for enhancement.

I enjoyed the game. But if that's the WC final y'all want, something went terribly wrong and EC team in 4.

warriors shot 58 threes. lakers shot 27 threes.
“Why are the lakers getting so many free throws”
😭😭😭

Do you want to look at paint points/and drives? It was virtually even.

57 to 55. And both converted at the same rates.

Yet, the lakers shot 30 more free throws. The dubs got up 20 more shots (the 3s) but still put the same amount of pressure to the rim.

Just be real for a second. The Lakers benefit from a GOOD whistle. And the warriors don’t. It’s no fault in admitting the obvious.

Back
Top Bottom