The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

The stupid-off between the Warriors and T'Wolves in close games would rival the T'Wolves and Grizzlies playoffs a couple of years ago.

Tis true. Turnovers galore. Wolves had that dialed-in earlier this season, but reverted back to the same crap. If they don't fix, you're right. But so far they're 4-0 against those teams...all earlier in the season, but that's when they were on point defensively. We'll see how it all looks in a couple of months.

Them games against GSW is all turnovers, bad decisions, dumb fouling and bail out shots. :lol:

The Lakers have been amongst the league leaders in personal foul and free throw disparity every season since acquiring AD.

And all they all have to show for it is the COVID cup.

Shot more free throws than the Nuggets last year, didn’t win a single game.

Fouls are such a meaningless talking point man

What a game last night. Two thoughts.

1. Draymond clearly got a way with a flagrant foul at the end of the game :lol:

2. Warriors should do right by Steph and let him go now.

It was virtually even paint points because the warriors fouled the lakers on 20 of their shot attempts in the paint :rofl:. I don’t know if you know this, but when you get fouled those field goal attempts don’t count :lol:

Not even mentioning:
1) Dray flagrant fouled ad. Not even reviewed.
2) Dray’s illegal screen that knocked down Vando
3) inadvertent whistle that gave the warriors the ball back after Klay bricked from the corner.
4) warriors intentionally fouled 3x,lakers didn’t do it once.
5) warriors were -30 in free throws against the grizzlies about a week ago and I didn’t hear **** about the refs.

CD19B36C-B161-401F-8C62-8BE2F2A15867.png

It’s always the same ****. How bout gracefully taking your L to the better team? Lakers have owned the warriors for a minute now.

Go ravens :smile:

the foul differential was virtually the whole game. Cmon man. Even Doris and everybody in the studio was saying all the calls went against the warriors.

It’s not complaining. It’s a double overtime classic between the two defining players of a generation. A great way to end rivalry weak.

It’s obvious the Lakers benefit from a good whistle, and the warriors don’t.

Those are just the facts.

Warriors fans talk about the refs this season

Just like they talked about Jordan Poole last season

An essential part of the team that they need to win games, and are frustrated that they are not coming through for them

#5 on da way though!!!! :lol:

Let’s be honest that was not close to a flagrant at all. He was swiping at the ball. Common foul. Dorris burk got everyone gassed because it’s dray

Lmao this is shameful.
We can’t just want to see Embiid play in Denver?
To further develope the rivalry like Lebron/Steph and maybe have a game of the year candidate?

That’s really it. You saw the evening game. that was game of the year candidate. Imagine Steph or bron missing that game due to rest…

That’s all we’re asking for with Embiid Vs jokic. The nba is a star driven league. I would’ve been so hyped to watch and discuss that game with my homies but nooooooooo

Games like the Lebron/curry game yesterday is why the nba gets such high prices on their media rights. Embiid sitting is bad for the fan. There’s no way you’re telling me playing this 1 game is going to hurt Embiid’s playoff chances in April/May.

We just want to see the best Vs the best, man. That’s all.
I get what you’re saying. Do I want to see Jo match up versus Jokic yes (because Jo has consistently bust his *** but that’s a different topic)

The bigger issue is the league trying to promote this as a rivalry when the two dudes genuinely respect one another. The league shouldn’t be needing to try to dictate when players should and shouldn’t be playing

Back
Top Bottom