The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

I thought embiid had nothing to prove in January and he needed to do it in the playoffs now yall complaining he aint play in denver in Janurarylol

Make your minds up :rofl:

Mans been said since Christmas he dobt care bout MVP this year he just wants to be fully healthy as possible

Also bball paul put up 30 on your favorite C with no FTs.. YIKES

Celtics took a big L but it’s all good B Sox B Sox , Ravens winning today :pimp:

IMG_0167.jpeg

At what point do we question Kerr as the coach? Because when your team consistently gets into clutch time games and manages to lose them night after night that’s a coaching flaw not a talent flaw in my opinion.

His defensive philosophy hasn’t changed but instead of Andre Iguodala and Harrison Barnes switching it’s Corey freakin Joseph and Podz.

The number of times I saw dubs players happily switching up who they guarded was unbelievable. This isn’t the park you can’t just let Podz get switched onto Bron play after play and expect to ever make a defensive stand.

I thought embiid had nothing to prove in January and he needed to do it in the playoffs now yall complaining he aint play in denver in Janurarylol

Mans been said since Christmas he dobt care bout MVP this year he just wants to be fully healthy as possible

preaching to the choir

Do you want to look at paint points/and drives? It was virtually even.

57 to 55. And both converted at the same rates.

Yet, the lakers shot 30 more free throws. The dubs got up 20 more shots (the 3s) but still put the same amount of pressure to the rim.

It was virtually even paint points because the warriors fouled the lakers on 20 of their shot attempts in the paint :rofl:. I don’t know if you know this, but when you get fouled those field goal attempts don’t count :lol:

Not even mentioning:
1) Dray flagrant fouled ad. Not even reviewed.
2) Dray’s illegal screen that knocked down Vando
3) inadvertent whistle that gave the warriors the ball back after Klay bricked from the corner.
4) warriors intentionally fouled 3x,lakers didn’t do it once.
5) warriors were -30 in free throws against the grizzlies about a week ago and I didn’t hear **** about the refs.

CD19B36C-B161-401F-8C62-8BE2F2A15867.png

It’s always the same ****. How bout gracefully taking your L to the better team? Lakers have owned the warriors for a minute now.

Go ravens :smile:

LAL and GSW are quintessential mid. Only reason yall in a hoopla is because those 2 all-time greats getting chances in the end to do what they did when their teams weren't mid and in big games. Brings it back. Ending was fun...that ending can only happen for them because they both mid..otherwise, it's a blowout and the talk is they washed...which those teams are.

Yes, I know the Wolves lost to SA. :lol: that's not my point!

Wolves losing in 6 to both of these mid teams, book it

preaching to the choir

Lmao this is shameful.
We can’t just want to see Embiid play in Denver?
To further develope the rivalry like Lebron/Steph and maybe have a game of the year candidate?

That’s really it. You saw the evening game. that was game of the year candidate. Imagine Steph or bron missing that game due to rest…

That’s all we’re asking for with Embiid Vs jokic. The nba is a star driven league. I would’ve been so hyped to watch and discuss that game with my homies but nooooooooo

Games like the Lebron/curry game yesterday is why the nba gets such high prices on their media rights. Embiid sitting is bad for the fan. There’s no way you’re telling me playing this 1 game is going to hurt Embiid’s playoff chances in April/May.

We just want to see the best Vs the best, man. That’s all.

Yall acting like EMBIID CHOSE TO SIT OUT

the damn medical staff told him to not play but that dont fit your agendas

He was playing up until 5mins before game

craziest thing about the game yesterday:

Draymond was +31 in 45 minutes
Vanderbilt was +30 in 41 minutes

1 point victory for the lakers lol

In the 13 minutes Draymond didn’t play, the warriors were outscored by 31.
In the 17 minutes Vando didn’t play, the lakers were outscored by 30.

Gods son had AD in a tizzy last night.

It goes against everything I believe in but a Bron/steph team up today would be a Hollywood dream. We could pause the beef for a year or two.

We got the All Star game and the Olympics hopefully for that dream to happen

Back
Top Bottom