The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Time to shout out the another Black King since its a Black History Month btw.

The GOAT

Told my coworkers about Babe being a brother. They laughed until them colored pictures came out

IMG_7768.gif

Jordan Poole would be the perfect fit for the Nets. Nets should trade for Poole or Kuzma before the deadline.

One second for The Don, Leon who is outclassing the field in unconventional fashion. The story will go from he did nothing in the offszn to Executive of the Year? if things go on as such.

No excuses list now? Nah, keep doubting the wave.

I have a Fire TV in my office. Every time I try to watch League Pass on it, I get an error on the App. Like it only works 10% of the time.

To fix the issue I plugged an old FireStick into the TV, and watch it through that. And League Pass works like 95% of the time though that.

Sometimes I really think Adam Silver is telling Microsoft's engineers to **** with me
Blaming Microsoft for failed bezos tech is nastee

nasty business disregarding brunson

he had
more points
more assists
higher 3 pt%
higher fg%
more wins in january

The irony of Mitchell getting the award after this and some other posts talking down on him in December/January

Y’all lucky I’m lazy at work to search but I remember what #nt told me

The chickens come home to roost. Rudy Gobert is still being elite and leading a team thats at the top of the West. The Cavs are floundering and soon Donovan Mitchell will become a loud malcontent.

Back
Top Bottom