The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

dead (1).png

Congrats Noseky. This got you out of hibernation. Stay strong bro.
I'm usually following along with our games but since I can't watch Blazer games on league pass, and I don't have Comcast cable, I can't usually watch live. Try to stream when I'm able like last night, but man it's rough when your ****** team nobody wants to carry nationally is locked behind higher-rate non-streamable cable plans.

Pretty sure I've watched more Warriors and Nuggets games live than Blazer games this year.

I have a Fire TV in my office. Every time I try to watch League Pass on it, I get an error on the App. Like it only works 10% of the time.

To fix the issue I plugged an old FireStick into the TV, and watch it through that. And League Pass works like 95% of the time though that.

Sometimes I really think Adam Silver is telling Microsoft's engineers to **** with me

I thought the Apple vision Google were supposed to make it like you’re inside the arena? Or was that something else?

Courtside seats via VR will eventually come. Too much money involved there to miss out on. Just gotta set up some cameras around the courts, field, octagon

Back
Top Bottom