The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

KD reads NT.

This man’s post aged like milk in less than 8 hours :lol:
Him not being the same KD doesn't mean he's garbage. A lesser version of KD is still better than 95% of the league. Y'all have terrible reading comprehension. KD is currently my favorite player to watch but if you've been watching KD and still think he's the same KD from before the injury then you're just a casual.

Josh Giddey defending the rim in back of your zone is never gonna end well. Coach Diagonal max shenanigans persist, oh hey there goes Shai. Lets put him in the game finally

That's hard
nore-congrats.gif

Thunder playing Jalen Williams (guard from Santa Clara, JDub) at power forward right now, he was just guarding 6'11 Hernangomez. Kenrich Williams, 6'7 from TSU, is guarding Zion rn #toosmall

And Dieng has made 2 today but I still dont know why he insists to just catch and shoot the 3 every time

Most travels in this game I have seen on catch and go footwork. lol 2 more back to back

Surprised Donovan Mitchell fell apart like that on the 2nd night of a b2b. JB might have to start resting him on those because Don has been electric when he feels good.

really good game for embiid. he knew they were in a rhythm without him and he was really looking to set guys up. dudes just gotta hit their shots

He trusted Shake which was very encouraging to see. And Shake delivered.

I hope Doc would trust him being our sixth man moving forward.

bad call, JRE got that. And the Thunder will review. I just challenged his hops but he was almost fro to the rim on that looking like his Daddy

Gucci Mane looking ref gonna overturn the call

Him not being the same KD doesn't mean he's garbage. A lesser version of KD is still better than 95% of the league. Y'all have terrible reading comprehension. KD is currently my favorite player to watch but if you've been watching KD and still think he's the same KD from before the injury then you're just a casual.

Does he “move/play differently”? I am not even sure he does but let’s say I give you that point for pity’s sake. His post-injury production and efficiency is the same around the board as it was pre-injury so I am not quite sure how he is a lesser version of himself aside from the fact that perhaps his game isn’t as aesthetically pleasing to you or that now he has different responsibilities now which have fundamentally demanded that he alter his style of play.

I have some DVR to catch up on so I am going to leave this alone but hopefully you sleep off whatever it is you ingested that caused your delusional posting today. Enjoy the rest of your night, man. Be safe.

Does he “move/play differently”? I am not even sure he does but let’s say I give you that point for pity’s sake. His post-injury production and efficiency is the same around the board as it was pre-injury so I am not quite sure how he is a lesser version of himself aside from the fact that perhaps his game isn’t as aesthetically pleasing to you or that now he has different responsibilities now which have fundamentally demanded that he alter his style of play.

I have some DVR to catch up on so I am going to leave this alone but hopefully you sleep off whatever it is you ingested that caused your delusional posting today. Enjoy the rest of your night, man. Be safe.
Yeah I implore you to watch some of his pre injury games then go back and watch him in the playoffs last year. He's still great but he is not the KD he was before he got injured, that KD was easily the best player in the league imo. It's subtle but he's definitely lost a step.

Back
Top Bottom