The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Shai got a bit of tunnel vision toward the end of this.
2 officials had opposite calls but either way that last play was ********

How'd they grant a timeout with Zion dribbling the ball up still in the backcourt and 15 on the shotclock and thats not an 8 second violation

SGA had 18 free throws

He has remixed the Tim Duncan/Joel embiid rip through with the James Harden low gather, on a spin move off the dribble. It allows him to gather low with his back turned to the defender so when he completes his spin and turns back around and goes up to shoot, his arm will be under their's and get tangled up and draw the foul every time. Its genius

ALso you should get unlimited challenges until you lose one

ALso you should get unlimited challenges until you lose one

That’s too far especially when they are trying to speed the game up :lol: At most they should do what the NFL does - if you are successful on the first two challenges you get a third.

That’s too far especially when they are trying to speed the game up :lol: At most they should do what the NFL does - if you are successful on the first two challenges you get a third.
Id take that, the refs messed up back to back and we got punished because they already messed up once. At the least, they should have been forced to put time back on the clock back to 17 because at 15 its clearly a violation they overlooked since he was in the backcourt still.

NBD, we coming back next yr with Wemby and Chet anyways, or at least Ware

Feel like this should be impossible :lol:

DB024F2B-9523-4595-AAC1-7CDFA35FF6B2.png

LoL this man averages 0.8 ppg in 29 minutes per over the last 10 for 10million dollars this season

#PelotonPJ

Every time they pan to the Utah Jazz crowd I like to count how many black people I see. I can’t recall making it past 4 people this year
There are 20 black people in Utah. 10 of them play for the jazz and the other one is Karl Malone

Back
Top Bottom