The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Firstly, I'm not a guy.
Ok, that explains it. I'd like to remind you that this is an NBA thread in the sports section of a sneaker forum. I'm not trying to be an axx but there are much better places to air your grievances about misogyny. This thread is majority male and we're all just talking shxt and cracking jokes for the most part. We don't hate Kim K, I'm sure most of us would smash if given the chance but shortie's a pass around. Calling a hxe a hxe isn't misogynistic imo. If it means anything, I used to be one as well in my younger days.

Back on topic KD playing lights out and the Nets are fighting to stay above.500 I know KD says he has nothing to prove and just loves to play ball but I really hate to see my mans waste his talents on this team. Tsai needs to do what's right and trade KD and Kyrie to LA for Nunn & Reeves. Who says no?
Joe Tsai, Sean Marks, the trade market and value.

I don't understand how the Mavs have a team full of 3&D guys, but can't shoot or play defense.

Joe Tsai, Sean Marks, the trade market and value.
I was joking about Nunn and Reeves but I feel keeping this team together is pointless, you aren't winning thing with this core. The nets are a terribly constructed roster. I feel the same way about my Lakers.

If you ever want to know how misogynistic the world is, watch a random statement by a hateful, narcissistic idiot be taken at face value. Despite the fact that he (a Black man) just got done praising Nazis. But what difference does that make, when you're given a chance to call a woman names and push your hang ups onto her?

EYE have not seen one misogynistic take in here.

If you ever want to know how misogynistic the world is, watch a random statement by a hateful, narcissistic idiot be taken at face value. Despite the fact that he (a Black man) just got done praising Nazis. But what difference does that make, when you're given a chance to call a woman names and push your hang ups onto her?

on point. the whole side discussion going on here is gross
this "what about" so and so game people are trying to play when someone gets rightfully taken to task is straight from a maga handbook of avoiding accountability and focusing the onus on everyone but the one causing actual chaos. we see it

Fi8arDhXgAAf9gv

Last edited:
💅 💅 💅

Jkjk seriously though, I cannot speak for others but to me it’s just jokes. I have participated and laughed at them but the fact of the matter is that I will probably never know if CP3 actually smashed Kim K or not and I don’t really care to. It is simply entertainment and as long as he is not breaking the law or committing grossly immoral or unethical acts, what he does outside of the basketball court is his business and it doesn’t really have a negative effect on my opinion of him 🤷‍♂️

We have a female in the thread :wow: Dat growth and diversity. TOtY :nthat:

My mans Storm probably was bumping this while typing these post...

Mans walked to the Brooklyn Bridge and launched his Chelseas off them like...
wIwSa7.gif

Back
Top Bottom