The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Ok, that explains it. I'd like to remind you that this is an NBA thread in the sports section of a sneaker forum. I'm not trying to be an axx but there are much better places to air your grievances about misogyny. This thread is majority male and we're all just talking shxt and cracking jokes for the most part. We don't hate Kim K, I'm sure most of us would smash if given the chance but shortie's a pass around. Calling a hxe a hxe isn't misogynistic imo. If it means anything, I used to be one as well in my younger days.

Nah I would say this is THEE perfect place :lol:

Naw she's super cooked now. You wood not. No sir

It's like Ye' Shang Tsung'd her

magic-johnson-lakers.gif

Prime version was solid doe

yikes her body looks like it has the structural integrity of jordans that released in ‘85

… and she only 32??? HOW?

Fixed.

Scoring in general been nuclear to start the season...

How many guys y'all got finishing the year with 30ppg or more?

Current standings....

Untitled.jpg

Feel like it will wittle down to 2 or 3 at most (Luka, Steph, Giannis/KD)
Embiid will get there

Damb, I must be one of the few that pays zero attention to anything that nutcase Kanye west says, and couldn't care less who that rat KK sleeps with.

Who playing tonight?

Random... Is Jeremy Lamb still in the league? OKC gave dude so many chances to show his worth, I was rooting for him.

Ok, that explains it. I'd like to remind you that this is an NBA thread in the sports section of a sneaker forum. I'm not trying to be an axx but there are much better places to air your grievances about misogyny. This thread is majority male and we're all just talking shxt and cracking jokes for the most part. We don't hate Kim K, I'm sure most of us would smash if given the chance but shortie's a pass around. Calling a hxe a hxe isn't misogynistic imo. If it means anything, I used to be one as well in my younger days.
Mans asking for a safe space for misogyny :lol: :rofl:

#LockerRoomTalk

Mans asking for a safe space for misogyny :lol: :rofl:

#LockerRoomTalk
You legit have the worst reading comprehension on this site is "please let us be misogynistic" is what you got from that post. My post was stating that the sports section of a male dominated site probably isn't the best place to have discussions about misogyny. Go troll someone else.

You legit have the worst reading comprehension on this site is "please let us be misogynistic" is what you got from that post. My post was stating that the sports section of a male dominated site probably isn't the best place to have discussions about misogyny. Go troll someone else.
Man shut up

No one takes your *** seriously anyway

yikes her body looks like it has the structural integrity of jordans that released in ‘85

… and she only 32??? HOW?

As if comparing the sturdiness of woman to a sneaker wasn’t enough, this man said she’s like some OG rookie/sophomore year Js :rofl: I UNDS’d my Retro Atlantic Penny 2s after about a decade in 2019 and those joints crumbled up with the quickness so I can only imagine what anything from the 80s would do :lol:

I had never heard of Kayne West before yesterday.

You both are menaces :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom