The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

watching Luka flail like he just got horse-collar tackled gotta be my least favorite thing about the NBA. kid is too good to be acting like he plays in the world cup.

Attachments

• ku-xlarge.gif
    ku-xlarge.gif
    3.3 MB · Views: 772
Jamal Murray's per game averages are on par for his career, but his shooting percentages are understandably down.

I would worry more about the clock ticking on Aaron Gordon's carriage.
haven't been impressed by him but he did solid in that bubble playoffs. not sure if injuries is a contributing factor or he just flamed out after that. DMitch though is............LEGIT !

Murray has never been that good. Think he's only hyped like that in this thread. He's always been very pedestrian
He was most certainly not only hyped in this thread. Bubble Murray was amazing and getting very hyped everywhere before his re-injury

He was most certainly not only hyped in this thread. Bubble Murray was amazing and getting very hyped everywhere before his re-injury
I will say that he tends to turn up in the playoffs but bubble Murray was a mirage. Overall he fits the mold of a typical one way chucking no defense playing 6th man. Been one of the worst iso players in the league for a few years now. If he's supposed to be 2nd option Denver has no hope

Back
Top Bottom