The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

moe200069 moe200069 dacomeup dacomeup

1670438561955.gif

If it’s a second round pick, I’m probably coming off that :lol:

Christian Wood went for a 1st mane

Would need Mavs fans to confirm but I think Wood for Boban Marjanović, Trey Burke, Marquese Chriss, Sterling Brown, and the draft rights to Wendell Moore Jr. (26th pick) was worth it. Unless Bojan is planning on reupping, THJr on a longer contract that still fits within their window + the pick could make sense. I’m just trying to avoid Luka going down the first Bron Cavs route :lol:

Draft thread was so split on Reddish too. Either calling him the next PG or a bum full of potential.

He's not good, probably can crack a rotation on most teams though.

Either way, this is still another example of terrible decision-making from the Knicks FO and coach.

Would need Mavs fans to confirm but I think Wood for Boban Marjanović, Trey Burke, Marquese Chriss, Sterling Brown, and the draft rights to Wendell Moore Jr. (26th pick) was worth it. Unless Bojan is planning on reupping, THJr on a longer contract that still fits within their window + the pick could make sense. I’m just trying to avoid Luka going down the first Bron Cavs route :lol:
I'd like to see Bogey traded just for the sake to see him on a playoff team, any team. Not sure he moves the needle like that for the Mavs. Another shot creator but doesn't help on defense

How would Dallas go about even getting the Pistons to pick up the phone let alone affording Bojan

Bojan is in the last year of his deal and he and THJr make the same amount so the financials aren’t a problem. Picks would have to do it but like I said, I could not give up that two more years of THJr + that first for an expiring 🤷‍♂️ The Mavericks have one of the ****tiest and most complicated roster situations in the league at the moment |l

Bojan is in the last year of his deal and he and THJr make the same amount so the financials aren’t a problem. Picks would have to do it but like I said, I could not give up that two more years of THJr + that first for an expiring 🤷‍♂️ The Mavericks have one of the ****tiest and most complicated roster situations in the league at the moment |l
Bojan got an extension... but if you're trading THJ for Bojan that's beyond lateral move and you get way older

Bojan got an extension... but if you're trading THJ for Bojan that's beyond lateral move and you get way older

Damn, for whatever reason his extension isn’t reported on the books for the sites I generally look at. That would still put him around THJr’s salary number but you do have a point about age….both his and Luka’s. Its kind of nuts there is all this panic and Luka is only about to be 24 in February :lol:

Detroit really has no incentive to trade Bojan unless somebody gives them some kind of package that’s impossible to turn down.

He doesn’t really effect their tank, but can be really helpful if they were to land a top guy in the upcoming draft.

Back
Top Bottom