The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA vs Germany at 3 ET on Fox

When my Spurs win the 2024 Chip, I don’t want no bandwagons. Y’all keep that same energy with the Warriors, Clippers, Lakers, And other bum *** teams. We losing now, but yet we hold the record for most consecutive playoff appearances not to mention 50 win records every season. We coming back.

1670613373558.gif

SpursNation!!!!!

Will you accept antidope antidope back?

Cavs have Wade, Stevens, Osman, Lavert and Okoro to be that wing... it's been a carousel especially now that Wade has been hurt

Is Zion officially done with crazy dunks? It’s smart of him to do stop, but it would be nice to see him posterize someone every once in a while.
A lotta torque on the knees so I understand why he toned it down,but he gets off some nice ones

Ideally, Lavert was supposed to be an answer on offense and Okoro on defense

Doesn't seem like it's panning out that way :lol:

Wade was kind of like their in-between and he gets hurt
I was big on LeVert going to the Cavs; thought he was a great fit even before Donovan got there. Definitely been disappointing.

NO is not an up & coming team :lol: they’re much further along than Cle. Quite frankly, they’re ready for the big dance. And dangerous even without ZW. The only thing stopping them from running through the west is Zhim staying healthy.

Cle still needs that 3rd option. They could consolidate some more talent for a win now acquisition to move things along.

Back
Top Bottom