The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

See Hurley signed his contract today. Must have got that Nil money, his assistants a raise and his money all in one.

This and the annoying refresh thing that happens on mobile when you scroll halfway down a page. Its worse when the page is loaded is spammed with pics of every new shoe release that no one asks for.
I don't get the ads but that refresh thing has been driving me crazy I just did a backup and factory reset because I thought it was my phone.

Capture.PNG

Why is bronny not bringing the ball up? He should be a bonafied PG. Bruh is 6 feet! I know they are not trying to make dude a SG! :smh:

This and the annoying refresh thing that happens on mobile when you scroll halfway down a page. Its worse when the page is loaded is spammed with pics of every new shoe release that no one asks for.

I don't get the ads but that refresh thing has been driving me crazy I just did a backup and factory reset because I thought it was my phone.

Same thing was happening to me on Chrome mobile. Meff said it was my phone (doubt it). Just gave in and switched to Safari mobile with ad blocker. Solved the issue.

But now I’m getting that orange pop up

Back
Top Bottom