The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Paying homage to a player you’re better than is crazy

Klay not better than Reggie. :lol:

I be thinking did y'all watch some of these dudes or we just looking up stats and "this era player > that era player"

Reggie was putting up 20+ in the playoffs well into his 30's. And Klay was nice but all that game 6 Klay stuff, Reggie got more moments like that.

Klay not better than Reggie. :lol:

I be thinking did y'all watch some of these dudes or we just looking up stats and "this era player > that era player"

Reggie was putting up 20+ in the playoffs well into his 30's. And Klay was nice but all that game 6 Klay stuff, Reggie got more moments like that.
Reggie was OD tough. People here don't watch ball for real. Reggie was going head up with the goat.

Grizz got some Low iq players and coaches. 2 points to hit target score and dude runs back to the corner for a missed 3. Then unathletic laravia drives and gets absolutely stuffed.

Feed the dang ball to edey!!

Keynote George shot poorly but he can really play. Seems like a tough cover.

Think folks really overthought things with Edey. Acted like he was just big with no skills and couldn’t move. He’s obviously going to have trouble guarding shifty guards in space like any other big, but he’s going to be a really good rim protector, good rebounder, good screener, and I think there’s some real offensive potential with him. Has solid touch and is really strong. You’re not gonna build your offense around him but he can be effective.

Reggie was OD tough. People here don't watch ball for real. Reggie was going head up with the goat.

Reggie could put the ball on the floor, get to the FT line. Klay's weakness is making him dribble. He's not even a true #1 option. Reggie at his peak was avg 23 a game in the playoffs.

Klay in his prime was a lockdown defender though. Cant say that about Reggie. Definition of a two way player. Drop 50 on your head then guard the other team's best perimeter player.

Klay in his prime was a lockdown defender though. Cant say that about Reggie. Definition of a two way player. Drop 50 on your head then guard the other team's best perimeter player.

That's true but defense is a lot easier when you're not the #1 option. Klay's 50 would come off of catch and shoot open looks cuz the defense was locked in on Steph and KD when he was there.

Question, do the non-Nike USAB players like Steve and Patootie MJ wear their kicks outright like they do in NBA games or do they have to cover their brand logos during the Olympics?

Question, do the non-Nike USAB players like Steve and Patootie MJ wear their kicks outright like they do in NBA games or do they have to cover their brand logos during the Olympics?
I don't think they do anything with their kicks but I could have sworn it was the opposite where some players have covered the up Nike branding in certain settings post and/or pre game 🤔

You got comp out here pmatic pmatic Barksdale

6718a6f6-4d4a-4490-89d7-4dc3a301ddbf_text.gif

I don't think they do anything with their kicks but I could have sworn it was the opposite where some players have covered the up Nike branding in certain settings post and/or pre game 🤔

EYE memba player's having to cover up Nike branding in the past as well.

Don't think IT was for the actual games though.

Keynote George shot poorly but he can really play. Seems like a tough cover.

Think folks really overthought things with Edey. Acted like he was just big with no skills and couldn’t move. He’s obviously going to have trouble guarding shifty guards in space like any other big, but he’s going to be a really good rim protector, good rebounder, good screener, and I think there’s some real offensive potential with him. Has solid touch and is really strong. You’re not gonna build your offense around him but he can be effective.
Eddy is absolutely a player. Can round out your center rotation. He’ll make a good amount of money. That size & skilled, hes gonna be a winning piece.

Back
Top Bottom