The Official NBA Season Thread: Name a Random NBA Player

I’m surprised they didn’t mention Tiny Archibald

Boy it’s to early in the day for your breath to be stankin’

You mad cause he was nicer than Steve Nash :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Man had a 34 ppg season at 6’0” and 4 other seasons where he averaged 25+

One of the first small point guards who were score-first. Plus he got a ring, unlike Stevie :lol:

David Thompson was doing bumps every game, and he was better than Steve as well…

Last edited:

This may be a hot take, but I think Tyrese Haliburton may be the most overrated player in the league. He's an elite assist man, but I still see him a tier below the likes of Ja, Brunson, and Mitchell. And this has nothing to do with the Olympics.

I'm not saying that he sucks or anything, I actually love his game, but I just don't see him as a #1 option the way I see the other players he's tiered with.

He can very much improve again and prove me wrong though :lol:

Boy it’s to early in the day for your breath to be stankin’

You mad cause he was nicer than Steve Nash :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Man had a 34 ppg season at 6’0” and 4 other seasons where he averaged 25+

One of the first small point guards who were score-first. Plus he got a ring, unlike Stevie :lol:

David Thompson was doing bumps every game, and he was better than Steve as well…

the-office-steve-carell.gif

This may be a hot take, but I think Tyrese Haliburton may be the most overrated player in the league. He's an elite assist man, but I still see him a tier below the likes of Ja, Brunson, and Mitchell. And this has nothing to do with the Olympics.

I'm not saying that he sucks or anything, I actually love his game, but I just don't see him as a #1 option the way I see the other players he's tiered with.

He can very much improve again and prove me wrong though :lol:

He’s kind of brought Indy back into being reputable. He’s brought attention to the franchise.

Dude has moved the needle for that franchise. Took Knicks to 7, and although swept, lead Indy to the ECF

He’s been solid. Plus he’s brings a little smack talk with it

He’s kind of brought Indy back into being reputable. He’s brought attention to the franchise.

Dude has moved the needle for that franchise. Took Knicks to 7, and although swept, lead Indy to the ECF

He’s been solid. Plus he’s brings a little smack talk with it

He has been solid. I like him. What makes me think he's overrated is that he had an incredibly hot start the first half of the season. He hasn't been the same since coming back from injury. I don't know if it's because it lingered, or if the second half version of Hali is who he really is.

He gets quite passive at times and I know it's been the case since his days at Sacramento. It's great that they made it to the Eastern finals, but I don't think anyone can dispute it was due to injuries from the other teams.

I like Hali, I like Paskal as well, but I'd still put him a tier below Brunson, Mitchell and Ja.

He has been solid. I like him. What makes me think he's overrated is that he had an incredibly hot start the first half of the season. He hasn't been the same since coming back from injury. I don't know if it's because it lingered, or if the second half version of Hali is who he really is.

He gets quite passive at times and I know it's been the case since his days at Sacramento. It's great that they made it to the Eastern finals, but I don't think anyone can dispute it was due to injuries from the other teams.

I like Hali, I like Paskal as well, but I'd still put him a tier below Brunson, Mitchell and Ja.

I think dude just has bad conditioning. He needs to train himself to go a full 82

He never got healthy because he was trying to reach that minimum games quota for the all NBA teams/ max contract stuff. Most overrated are Jimmy Butler and James Harden

Had a significant hamstring injury and played on it so he could be eligible for the additional $ for playing the required games, he said as much on one of the podcasts.

Most overrated in the league is a bit much. Ja played 9 games last year and they ranked the same :lol: . Hali got Elite assist/turnover ratio, not only is he looking for his teammates, he's not turning it over. Really pushes the offensive pace.

Back
Top Bottom