The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal / WBD sues the league

I think the bubble documentary can be really interesting. I’d like to see them go into the team discussions about going before it was set, a lot of behind the scenes about how they spent their time in Orlando, etc. The non-basketball angle is more interesting to me than the game play:

I followed Thybulle and Javale and a third string NHL goalie on YT for their bubble vlogs lol

This should be great :pimp:

No distractions, no external variables, just straight hoops in a vaccum/controlled environment

We're never gonna see that again.

#NeverForget

20240724_121413.jpg
- Murray and Mitchell duel
- Lillard going nuclear and carrying the Blazers to the WCF
- Nuggets 3-1 comeback against the quiet quitting Clippers
- Heat’s 1st improbable finals run and Jimmy willing the Heat to 2 wins against the lakers

Bubble basketball provided some great entertainment during a terrible time in society 🤷‍♂️

J
- Murray and Mitchell duel
- Lillard going nuclear and carrying the Blazers to the WCF
- Nuggets 3-1 comeback against the quiet quitting Clippers
- Heat’s 1st improbable finals run and Jimmy willing the Heat to 2 wins against the lakers

Bubble basketball provided some great entertainment during a terrible time in society 🤷‍♂️
Lakers Played Portland, Rockets , Nuggets then Heat.

They played por in the first round

When you talk about rings and who has more that’s not the end all conversation topic…. Because if that was the case then we could say Horry>KG which is not true…when you compare the goats Jordan, lebron, magic, kareem and even kobe you look at the careers as a whole… the championships are just the icing on the cake really…

Didn't TJ Warren go nuclear in the bubble? They need to document that too. I loved the bubble. Dudes was going crazy in that joint. Mitchell and Murray too. They was putting up MJ numbers lol

Back
Top Bottom