The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal / WBD sues the league

That would show how effective the record is. He took over Drakes lane. Viral, charts, etc. The biggest Drake stan (DJ Ak) is rapping it.

Literally dont care about alladat. I just think its funny when people are like Drake take this L lalala Kdot is king yadda yadda yadda yet they have 100 Drake songs in their library. :lol:

Literally dont care about alladat. I just think its funny when people are like Drake take this L lalala Kdot is king yadda yadda yadda yet they have 100 Drake songs in their library. :lol:

You find it funny that people being honest? :lol:

I was listening to more Hov in 2001-02 than Nas but Hov still took that L. Losing a battle ain't got nothing to do with who you listen to more.

GTccflrXkAEre6Y

I can’t escape RustyShackleford RustyShackleford and osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh talking about Not Likes Us, Kendrick and Drake :lol:
Word.
Rusty talking about it every chance he gets but let him tell it "he can't stand the song".
Then he refuses to come to the Rap thread to actually discuss it and just rely on surface level analysis of it and silly oshboshisms: "is Vince Carter like us, is Kamala like us?" like the criticism lies in nationality/skin complexion antiquated and dumb debates.
:smh:

Spain is done. No size, no shooting, no ball handler, no rebounding. Props to the Gasols for carrying the team for years and giving Team USA a couple runs, but they're old and small now.

Spare me dude :lol:

Not like I am in the hip hop thread going back and forth with anyone over this ****

Most of my comments are jokes too

You probably just don't like where my criticism lies.
It ain’t that deep man :lol:. If y’all are constantly going to bring it up, how stupid it was and how sick of hearing about it you are then you’re open to jokes about how much you talk about it

Back
Top Bottom