The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal / WBD sues the league

NFL and WNBA on Amazon has been a pretty awful viewing experience for me. Not looking forward to the NBA going there

1 v 1 with 3 dribbles max is a great way to work on your game but that's not standard 1v1. Unless your playing king of the court you can definitely get your own rebound.

idk what u said but thats not 1 on 1
thats a practice drill
Exactly.

IMG_0266.gif

As a die hard NBA fan this news sucks. I enjoy thursdays on TNT and I love their coverage of all star weekend as well. Do we even know if NBC crew is gonna be any good? Ok, so the OG's get to hear the theme song again. Whoo. Its not like we about to watch Jordans Bulls too. I just hope they acquire TNT's crew. I hate watching NFL games on Amazon so that's stupid too. I'm just ranting right now lol but I'm upset as a fan

I'm there to watch the game

I really don't give a **** about Inside the NBA

So many hot taking NBA pundits like they barely like NBA basketball and the players, Inside the NBA just happens to be marginally better than ESPN, and have a couple genuinely funny moments a season. The shows prime was over a decade ago.

Following your shot is outdated boomer advice, might as well tell us to drink milk for calcium and eat 12-18 servings of grains too and flouridate our water.

Yes. This still works. We dont do the gentrified Beyond Meat garbage here.

If you shoot a non baseline jumper, you are likely the highest player on the court (closest to the opponent's basket on the other side) so if you "follow your shot" and don't get the rebound, the guy who was defending you is now loose in the open court for a Woo! Woo! Outlet! #getbackonD

Do the best offensive rebounding teams in the league give up the most fast break points?

As a die hard NBA fan this news sucks. I enjoy thursdays on TNT and I love their coverage of all star weekend as well. Do we even know if NBC crew is gonna be any good? Ok, so the OG's get to hear the theme song again. Whoo. Its not like we about to watch Jordans Bulls too. I just hope they acquire TNT's crew. I hate watching NFL games on Amazon so that's stupid too. I'm just ranting right now lol but I'm upset as a fan
Thing is, we don’t really know how long Inside the NBA as it going to last. Feel like both Ernie and Barkley have alluded to retirement being in sight in recent years even before the contract negotiations.

No guarantee that two-three years from now Inside the NBA wasn’t going to be Draymond, Vince Carter and Paul Pierce with Jared Greenberg hosting.

I'm there to watch the game

I really don't give a **** about Inside the NBA

So many hot taking NBA pundits like they barely like NBA basketball and the players, Inside the NBA just happens to be marginally better than ESPN, and have a couple genuinely funny moments a season. The shows prime was over a decade ago.
I agree with this sentiment a bit.

Back
Top Bottom