The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal / WBD sues the league

Do the best offensive rebounding teams in the league give up the most fast break points?
IMG_9597.png
IMG_9596.png

Global reach I'm guessing? I'm fairly confident more people have access to Amazon Prime than cable. Amazon Prime has nearly 200 million members.
They likely get access to AWS analytics too so I think that probably played a part, league trying to get involved in the streaming business like the NFL recently

Inside NBA has been stale and terrible for years. Ernie is a joke and Chuck and Shaq seem bitter (especially Shaq). The only thing they didn’t do that Jeff and Mark did was trash the product but they came pretty close.

You're also moving the goalpost. The centers who are already in the paint should be fighting for the offensive rebound before getting back, you were originally talking about "following your shot" and in particular from the top of the key and how that affects floor balance

the better question would be how often is the offensive rebounder the same person who took the shot, particularly a jump shot and I guarantee you that number is very low.

You're also moving the goalpost. The centers who are already in the paint should be fighting for the offensive rebound before getting back, you were originally talking about "following your shot" and in particular from the top of the key and how that affects floor balance

the better question would be how often is the offensive rebounder the same person who took the shot, particularly a jump shot and I guarantee you that number is very low.

I dont think big men are the only ones that should go for a offensive rebound.

I never specified where you're shooting from. I dont think it matters. As a shooter you have the best view of your shot, following your shot can lead to second chance points. We literally used to miss on purpose as kids when you pick up your dribble to get the rebound at times.

But I agree, todays game the offensive rebounder is very rarely the person who took the shot in the NBA.

I'm still teaching my kid to follow your shot after taking the shot. Especially if you see the trajectory is off.

Back
Top Bottom