The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal / WBD sues the league

1722028230519.png
If only he could stop hanging with a bunch of junkies.

I don't give a **** about Drake, OVO, Oreo, or Ohio.

I go to a Aces game they playing it, I am on UNLV campus and the libertarian party got a booth playing it, go to the farmer's market and the desert hippies playing it, girlfriend is laying in bed next to me scrolling Tiktok and like 40% of a corny video she watches uses it....

AzTjCp.gif

I go to a Aces game they playing it, I am on UNLV campus and the libertarian party got a both playing it, go to the farmer's market and the desert hippies playing it, girlfriend is laying in bed next to me scrolling Tiktok and like 40% of a corny video she watches uses it....

AzTjCp.gif
I aint mad at needing a break from the song
hubie (1).png

Honestly my post was more for Osh 😏

At this rate 6 months from now he's gonna be in the food thread asking has Kendrick weighed in on whether these black eyed peas on a plate are considered black enough hubie (1).png

I go to a Aces game they playing it, I am on UNLV campus and the libertarian party got a booth playing it, go to the farmer's market and the desert hippies playing it, girlfriend is laying in bed next to me scrolling Tiktok and like 40% of a corny video she watches uses it....

AzTjCp.gif
Crazy story about this song. So I go to this summer associate event at another partner’s house earlier in the summer and at that party filled with 90% White people and older people this song (the edited version of course) was on the 70 year old WHITE partner’s playlist. Practically everyone was singing along saying they not like us. My wife and I left after the song was played.

Crazy story about this song. So I go to this summer associate event at another partner’s house earlier in the summer and at that party filled with 90% White people and older people this song (the edited version of course) was on the 70 year old WHITE partner’s playlist. Practically everyone was singing along saying they not like us. My wife and I left after the song was played.
So NLU…

IMG_0267.gif

Back
Top Bottom