The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal / WBD sues the league

Austin Rivers was right.

#1 lookin like

1674002895856.gif

Y’all mad at kids being kids?
If we did anything close to that we’d get a technical in my league. My man last game did the “too small” sign after bodying a dude under the rim and he got a warning from the ref. He didn’t even stare the dude down, it was as he was running away smh :smh:

I'm watching The Dozen. It's a trivia show and they had a question that surprised me.

Question was. "never an all star but this Nuggets guard led the team in scoring from 2011-2015"

Answer was Ty Lawson.

I remember him on Nuggets bad had no clue he led the team in scoring for those many years in a row.

I'm watching The Dozen. It's a trivia show and they had a question that surprised me.

Question was. "never an all star but this Nuggets guard led the team in scoring from 2011-2015"

Answer was Ty Lawson.

I remember him on Nuggets bad had no clue he led the team in scoring for those many years in a row.

DUI Ty :smokin

Answer was Ty Lawson.

Extremely hard question, that Nuggets team was the definition of a platoon team.

Y’all mad at kids whose parents are of the tik tok, YouTube, IG/Twitter generation of parents…..

It’s a wasted argument. The kids ain’t doing nothing but emulate the adults that their raised by or interact with on a daily basis :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom