The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal / WBD sues the league

31323D3E-BDB0-40DC-B4D3-ABD799EB4167.gif

Houston picked a dude that needs a PG to feed him his buckets, but the fans mad he struggling standing around watching like 8 other players show off their dribble package and throw up step back 3’s :lol: :smh:

The low hanging fruit is blame the aau style guard play. In reality Jabari is playing terribly and his most valuable skill (special shooter) hasn’t translated even on open/wide open attempts.

My only problem with the load management stuff is the league and players want to have their cake and eat it too on this one.

The NBA is known as being a players league. Players have more autonomy and individual star players are marketed more than teams at times. I know plenty of Lebron James fans. I don’t think I know a single Cleveland Cavaliers fan.

The way the league markets stuff. They market the individual star player. You’re paying to see that player. Box offices, (not secondary market sites like stubhub, as you can’t control secondary market pricing) deem it a premium game when guys like Lebron, Curry, Durant, Luka etc are scheduled to be in town to where they charge more for those games rather than charging the same price for all 41 home games to where it’s not as big a deal if a player sits out for load management. But the way they market individual players and the box office marks the price up when said players are in town, fans have a right to be pissed when said player doesn’t play but they’re not injured.

Might as well. If they’re going to have G-League call up guys in the NBA dunk contest, go ahead and open it up to the professional Internet dunker dudes.
Kilganon did a scorpion dunk at the dunk contest a few years ago at like “half time” and he was in blue jeans :lol:

He would definitely smoke these dudes

Back
Top Bottom