The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal / WBD sues the league

041D2E16-5453-4BD5-960C-056406882761.jpeg

So he finna avg 60 pts a game and take the Wizards to the promised land?

I think I would've traded for Poole instead of Beal?

I see where you're coming from but Ishbia didn't want to take chances and went BPA which I can't knock. If you are going to be take on 4 more years then you minus whale go big

in the short term, i think dubs got better. CP allows both steph and klay to play off ball consistently and is still one of the best passers in the league. his midrange is still money.

but come april and may, we all know the inevitable CP injury will flair up. besides looeny, Poole’s been the dubs’ most reliably healthy player
the key thing is him accepting a 6th man role at this stage of his career. if so, that should keep him healthy for the season.

Watch he announce he doesn't want to play for the Warriors and doesn't report lmao

Kuminga DEF gone tonight or soon

i think the dubs made this trade partially to open up more minutes for Kuminga next year. that second unit of CP running PNR with Kuminga gonna be :emoji_fire:

that said, dubs definitely gotta go find a 7 foot vet rim runner to pair with CP

Back
Top Bottom