The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal / WBD sues the league

Jokic showing Shai there’s levels to this.

WCF finals preview tho. Might go different then 👀👀

Via @chatwizwordicantsay

Attachments

• C9C8234C-8207-4C4D-9AB4-11C402158678.jpeg
    C9C8234C-8207-4C4D-9AB4-11C402158678.jpeg
    132.4 KB · Views: 205
He stinks again!??!!??

BRUV YOU CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS
Man I let yall trick me into buying that summer league hype :lol: :smh:

Wayyyyyyyyy to early but he has been terrible on both sides of the ball. His perimeter defense is slow and stiff, and he gets bodied in the paint. Offensively like I said if he can’t shoot 38%+ from 3 then it’s going to be hard for him.

Tari > Bari

Wayyyyyyyyy to early but he has been terrible on both sides of the ball. His perimeter defense is slow and stiff, and he gets bodied in the paint. Offensively like I said if he can’t shoot 38%+ from 3 then it’s going to be hard for him.

Tari > Bari
WHATCHU MEAN US TRICK, YOU

Tari > Bari
Guarding Franz and Wemby out the gates is tough.

Well at least CP can close games.... right?
:lol: his purpose at this point is to help the Warriors bench lineups tread water while Steph is resting. Nothing more. He’ll have to accept that.

Their starting lineup last year was elite in the regular season. They need another bucket for the playoffs so the goal this year should be for Kuminga to eventually work his way in there.

He should be spending more & more time with their top 4.

Back
Top Bottom