The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal / WBD sues the league

Okay….that Steph-Dillon Brooks crossover- three…was average at best :lol:

I see a lot of people just happy Brooks got crossed. That **** was light. And there are better crosses and plays on Brooks (even by Steph) and others.

Dawg be reaching and jumping crazy tho. He going to have many more moments. He not scared tho

Duke been cool since Grant Hill pulled up. Followed by Corey Maggette, Trajan, William Avery and Elton brand.

that revisionist history like a mug.

I’d say Duke was “popular” since then. And a lot of brothers low key, liked Duke basketball. But wouldn’t go hard for em. Especially since UNLV, Georgetown, UNC, Michigan etc were booming at the time.

But it wasn’t openly cool (unless you from NC, like you) to others everywhere.

I see a lot of people just happy Brooks got crossed. That **** was light. And there are better crosses and plays on Brooks (even by Steph) and others.

Dawg be reaching and jumping crazy tho. He going to have many more moments. He not scared tho

The screen crossed him over, not the dribble :lol:

IMG_3941.png

Mark Williams- will bounce back here with with Claxton out
Chet- 20 pts/rebs feels low still, if he can get that vs Jokic, he can get that vs anybody imo
Ausar- they increased the line by 1, but I think he still beats it
Derrick white- 20 pts/Reb/asts vs Washington should be easy. Boston will put up 120+, risk might be blowout and he sits early
Jalen Johnson- took over starting job and I don’t feel his new projection reflect that, should be 22.5 IMO
Jimmy Butler- took the sale promo. should be able to eat vs crappy Mil wings

guess that NIL money too good to pass up. what's the g-league pay for the top recruits? rather spend my time training and focusing on the nba than pretending to play school

guess that NIL money too good to pass up. what's the g-league pay for the top recruits? rather spend my time training and focusing on the nba than pretending to play school

Scoot got 500k a year salary.

Flagg gonna see 7 figures easy.

h.jpg

a lot of people just happy Brooks got crossed.
0_jDp3i0c4OJnwyFBl.jpg

I’d be fronting if I say I wasn’t a fan of Luol Deng, Elton Brand, Jason Williams, Jeff Capel…

I’m a UNC/ARIZONA/Uconn guy (shout out Ed Cota and Joe Forte, Jason Gardner, Salim Stoudamire, Kalid El Amin, Bibby/Simon, Ray Allen) but I ain’t gone hold y’all. It’s OK to be fans of certain PLAYERS, not necessarily the school

How dare they not play harder teams
well player of the week honors! I wasn't hating, just was wondering who they played. Maxey is amazing, saw him in preseason sitting basically curtsied and it's clear he's on another level/ready to breakout big.

Back
Top Bottom