The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal / WBD sues the league

It’s a mixed reaction when you ask Kings fans about the broadcast team. I happen to like her commentary for the most part.

If you like her you’ll really take a liking to KJ Wright from Memphis :wink:
Oh I got all I really need in my McNutt bae.

My favorite pizza topping is breast milk tho so…

They knew how we missed the championship trophy on the court in the finals . This is just the trashy version

When people accuse players of ducking an offensive player because they switch off them…this is what happens if you don’t. DB trying to beat Draymond to the spot and go over those screens. Steph uses that against him. If he goes under the screen, it’s still a 3 for steph. If he isn’t as a ggresive fighting over the screen - open 3. If he switches - he's ducking.

NBA needs to ban the screen.

Perfect basketball fit. Staying in Philly he’ll have to sacrifice some usage to Maxey & not sure how he’ll handle that.

I like it.
Here’s the salary matching. Throw in one of their zillion firsts and a 2nd or something.

9857153E-C634-4C9C-B622-A00CAE1182FC.jpeg

Now the Spurs are actually pretty decent, everyone can play their roles, and Wemby gets significantly more easy touches and looks. Still have plenty of picks moving forward.

Sixers get to move on without disrupting what’s going on with Maxey, get a pick, and a couple guys to solidify the bench.

Everybody wins.

Here’s the salary matching. Throw in one of their zillion firsts and a 2nd or something.

Now the Spurs are actually pretty decent, everyone can play their roles, and Wemby gets significantly more easy touches and looks. Still have plenty of picks moving forward.

Sixers get to move on without disrupting what’s going on with Maxey, get a pick, and a couple guys to solidify the bench.

Everybody wins.

Ain't no way in hell Pop wanna deal with Hardens foolishness :lol:

Ain't no way in hell Pop wanna deal with Hardens foolishness :lol:
Unless Harden says he’s actively gonna tank the season if traded there, I don’t see why he wouldn’t be hooping. Nothing to worry about as far as regular season basketball goes at that point. Just led the league in assists for one of the best teams in basketball and his teammate won MVP.

If he starts stuff, you’re just back to where you were in the first place :lol:

Everybody wins.
Morey’s dumbass gonna ask for Keldon or Vassell

Back
Top Bottom