The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal / WBD sues the league

Chris Webber definitely appreciated.

He gets overlooked because he played in an era that had KG, Timmy and Dirk.

If the Kings could closed it in game 7 of the WCF against the Lakers and go in to win the title he would be held in higher regard among his peers.

simmons.jpg

Tho I root for their failure daily, I hope Ben Simmons & the Nets take a big poo on the 76ers. Well, Ben specifically. It’s unlikely he’ll earn a career high, whatever it is, so this is the next best.

Hope he hits the game winning 3 to end it.

before there was magic jokic there was this man. vision was elite. wish i was old enough to appreciate a big man passing like this. reminds me of Boogie’s passes when he was at his peak with the kings

I will always remember him as the guy who screwed it up for the Blazers.

Webber was elite. i feel like most people under like 30yo dont realize how insanely good he was. His stats with Kings were extremely similar to Jokic, a few less assists. Something like 25 / 10 / 5
If social media was around when this team w/ him and j-Will played it woulda been wild.

he was extremely solid. too bad Tim Donaghy screwed them up.

Tho I root for their failure daily, I hope Ben Simmons & the Nets take a big poo on the 76ers. Well, Ben specifically. It’s unlikely he’ll earn a career high, whatever it is, so this is the next best.

NT would implode.

A Ben Simmons massive game would be awesome.

I hope Ben comes out and launches 10 3s just to spite Philly

Back
Top Bottom