The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal / WBD sues the league

The rest of the team isn't good enough to make this move. Would doom it to mediocrity.
I think a lot of those guys would slot in much better as role guys around Wemby/Young.

As currently constructed they’re all in over their heads.

Bron the type to wanna have a last unexpected & trending courting szn in his 22nd year as a pro.

GS, Cle, NY gonna take meetings and he announces his decision to join the crumbling GS empire on Dray’s pod.

Can’t imagine the team didn’t try to trade both guys before the deadline. Must not have been much of a market for either.

Some bad juju around the Clippers right now. These two disgruntled dudes; PG seems peeved that his extension isn’t done yet. Kawhi a bit banged up. :frown:

These are the reasons they dropped in my weekly #noexcuses power rankings

1. Boston
2. Minny
3. OKC
4. Clippers
5. Knicks

Stephen A trippin

Orlando was a irrelevant expansion team before Shaq. Shaq made that franchise a house hold name. They was the hottest franchise in the league after the Bulls in the 90's. Him and Penny was both superstars.

OKC on no excuses? we are only 3 yrs from a full teardown, team average age is like 22 and we're about to have 45m in cap space this offseason. Give us 2 more seasons, although I am upset at Presti's lack of action to shore up a backup big and a bigger athletic wing at the deadline (Gafford and Dorian Finney Smith for example)

Thanasis being on the bucks really is a travesty. He’s gotta have the highest usage rate in garbage time. Demanding the ball like he’s Bron in a Game 7. Disgusting to watch.
Gives me flashbacks to pick-up games I’ve played with dudes who were garbage, but still called for the ball incessantly only to turn it over or put up some ******** shot. Thanassis really is the NBA version of that due to nepotism.

Back
Top Bottom