The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal / WBD sues the league

20240527_202637.jpg

Is Ben Wallace any better in today's NBA? He never had to guard on the perimeter and hedged every screen he could.

I feel like guards would hunt him just like they are with Rudy.

Luka better than shai and ant by miles
We all forgetting that he was playing far below his standards this postseason until the end of the last series?

He deserves props for elevating his game as they've gone deeper but saying he's miles ahead of the guy who finished ahead of him for MVP and continued playing on that level in the postseason is a reach imo.

Biggest difference right now between him and the other 2 are that Luka's whole team is stepping up and playing winning basketball on both ends, not just their 2 stars.

Is Ben Wallace any better in today's NBA? He never had to guard on the perimeter and hedged every screen he could.

Ben is more mobile than Goob, but he would have trouble too.

This speaks more to the fact of a difference in style of play though in eras. Goob probably would’ve been awesome in the 2000s.

This era requires more versatility and I think it’s something that he doesn’t really have like some other guys in the league.

We all forgetting that he was playing far below his standards this postseason until the end of the last series?

He deserves props for elevating his game as they've gone deeper but saying he's miles ahead of the guy who finished ahead of him for MVP and continued playing on that level in the postseason is a reach imo.

Biggest difference right now between him and the other 2 are that Luka's whole team is stepping up and playing winning basketball, not just the 2 stars.

I don’t think Shai has that “fear factor” that Luka has.

I truly think teams go in, pause, knowing they have no answer for this cat.

Shai can hoop, and he had a great season….i actually like him more than Ant…:but the eye test shows me it’s levels to this.

And Luka at the top bruh

If it was 1997 maybe Ant would be a generational prospect. I just don't know why anybody would build around a shooting guard in 2024 though. Just the nature of the position doesnt really lead to a bunch of champions in the modern era outside of MJ and Kobe. And Kobe had great squads. In todays NBA you would prefer a lead guard that can run your offense and be a playmaker. And if he's wing sized like lebron, luka or SGA your in there. Or you build around a big. Scoring is such a watered down thing these days, that's the last thing I look at. Everybody scores in this NBA. Feel for the game, size, IQ, and versatility is what you need.,

I don’t think Shai has that “fear factor” that Luka has.

I truly think teams go in, pause, knowing they have no answer for this cat.

Shai can hoop, and he had a great season….i actually like him more than Ant…:but the eye test shows me it’s levels to this.

And Luka at the top bruh

I dunno, SGA seemed pretty unstoappable in the Mavs series.
Jalen Williams, was bad, Chet forgot how to shoot, Giddey was out there getting Cardio.
Dort was a liability but they had to play him for defense.

SGA gave you super efficient scoring pretty much by himself.
and they put up the exact same offensive rating as Dallas did.

1716909473111.png

Ive been through all the Kyrie eras. I remember when he was a milkman, then the native american phase, the black Israelite phase, and I guess this ***** also be banging lmaoo. Its crazy how we watch these guys grow up and mature for our entertainment

l

Is any big stopping a guard on an iso? Jamal Murray just cooked AD so bad on a gamewinner that AD got stuck underneath some folding chairs.

IMG_1923.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom