The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal / WBD sues the league

i may have been the only person that had them winning it all but I’m also the only JKidd fan on here :lol:
This is a truly sick individual

He picked the Mavs to win so he could get credit for kidd while hedging for his brunson>luka takes

Every narrative covered :smh: :lol:

This is a truly sick individual

He picked the Mavs to win so he could get credit for kidd while hedging for his brunson>luka takes

Every narrative covered :smh: :lol:

IMG_1955.jpeg

Being a past domestic abuser is probably the only thing that held Kidd back from being the Lakers head coach in 2019. Think the Lakers would've hired him otherwise when Lue and Monty didn't work out.

Being a past domestic abuser is probably the only thing that held Kidd back from being the Lakers head coach in 2019. Think the Lakers would've hired him otherwise when Lue and Monty didn't work out.
vogels seat was hot the minute they picked his staff for him

if the team started 5-10, he wouldve been jettisoned for sure

The replacement level remember is

"the level of performance an average team can expect when trying to replace a player/coach at minimal cost"

Who is a coach you can get for like cheap salary who is available and you could hire instantly without cost.
Who is that, I don't even think Darvin Ham would qualify, Steve Clifford maybe but that's more age related than performance?

really replacement level is probably lower maybe like David Fizdale?

no way if Jason Kidd was fired today a team could get him for like a cheap salary, with no competition .

STEVE CLIFFORD?? :lol: :lol:

Y’all talk about nepotism and “skipping of lines” Steve is the absolute epitome of it :lol:

I never understood why Charlotte kept hiring dude. MJ had to be literally drunk

Clifford was an assistant for 13 years before getting a head coach job. What line did he skip?

Got fired after his first stint in Charlotte, under .500 record, got hired by Orlando like a week after getting fired…

Fired again in 2021 by Orlando, rehired by the Hornets again in 2022. Career win percentage of .424.

Never understood it

Hopefully YG doesn’t see those church shoes :lol: :lol: :lol:

You can’t run from the cops in baggy clothes though so, boys better think wisely about that sweatsuit

Gregory Hines jawns

47177407-3D84-4F7D-89FD-FD4517165817.jpeg

If the first team you think of when you think JJ Reddick was Duke, then yes he probably peaked in college
Feel like its just different ways of looking at it.

JJ is probably a top 15 or so player from like the last 40 years of college basketball. And played at a time where the sport was FAR more popular.

While he didn’t maintain the same level of success against his peers that he did when he was in school, he still ended up having an incredibly long career and played on several really good teams. If you’re having THAT kind of pro career I have a really hard time believing he “peaked” prior to it.

Somebody like Psycho T, who is probably a bit higher on that college list only had half of JJ’s pro career years-wise and less than 1/3 of the minutes played. Could see the peaked argument being a little more valid for someone like that.

If someone went from being an all-time college basketball player to being a high level role player on contending teams then it’s kinda hard to say that they peaked in college. JJ was probably in the top 1/3 of the best players in the world during the peak of his NBA career. That’s really damn good.

If someone went from being an all-time college basketball player to being a high level role player on contending teams then it’s kinda hard to say that they peaked in college. JJ was probably in the top 1/3 of the best players in the world during the peak of his NBA career. That’s really damn good.
He was a starter in the NBA for multiple years
i don't know if he'll be a good coach but put respeck on his name

Back
Top Bottom