The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal / WBD sues the league

Whooping what? A role player is just that a ROLE player. He was drafted 11th overall. A lottery pick. He wasn’t drafted to be a role player. He was drafted to be a difference maker, an all-star, earn some type of individual accolade based off his positioning….

Ended up being JAG who only became a starter once volume 3 point shooting became important, ironically
NASTY

Reddick done tricked y’all ****** too I see. Please tell me what season this man was a high level role player please. High level? Man that dude has a few solid years but y’all tweakin. Hinchrich was better than JJ Reddick. Clippers years was cool. Y’all acting like he was Ray Allen or somethin
No Captain Kirk slander. He was good for those pre-D Rose Bulls

He got set up to fail by their front office imo (not necessarily intentionally).
That franchise sucks. But he also couldn’t connect with the players and they didn’t respect him. You can have the best scheme in the world and if you don’t connect with the guys, it doesn’t matter.

Man with JJ Redick coaching and Bronny being on the team, these Lakers are gonna be Hollywood fr. Skip Bayless is licking his chops. I can see the Undisputed topics now

Y’all a trip. Tobias Harris gets all the criticism in the world and he gets accused for being average in here all the time.
Look at what Tobias Harris gets paid versus what JJ got paid. What are we even talking about here :lol:. Tobias underperforms relative to his deal.

• Haha
Reactions: HIM
He peaked in college cuz he won some ACC award

Screen_Shot_2021-04-21_at_2.15.25_PM.jpg

Man with JJ Redick coaching and Bronny being on the team, these Lakers are gonna be Hollywood fr. Skip Bayless is licking his chops. I can see the Undisputed topics now
Maybe until Christmas. Team gonna suck so bad they stop wasting time even talking bout em before the all-star break

I’m going Wolves tonight. Refs let them play physical defense, Kyrie has another kid game, and someone from Minny is hot from
3 again.

Mavs win in game 6 with Closeout Kyrie returning.

I just looked up past winners

IMG-8925.jpg

Yea seems just like some regular college award

You casually left off a number of years, especially the years around 2006 when Redick won :lol:

Tim Duncan, Kevin Durant, Kareem, Zion Williamson, Jalen Brunson, Anthony Davis, Blake Griffin, Ralph Sampson, Glenn Robinson, David Robinson, Jordan… Larry Bird….but okay

College accolades don’t matter now because JJ Redick…

….Peaked at Duke :lol: :lol: :lol:

JJ could go to any college basketball award banquet… :lol: :lol:

Nothing NBA related though. Maybe commentate and NBA All-star 3pt a shooting contest

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom