The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal

I thought Nembhradt definitely could’ve gotten more. He was very solid in the playoffs. Maybe he just wants to stay with the Pacers.

Fixed.

Pretty sure he was still statistically the best player in the playoffs while seeing defense like this throughout

upws6x7e26zc1.jpeg
Yeah ain’t no way he consistently saw defenses like this. Max strus ain’t doing a thing that low.

Yea idc about aura either, you still get remembered for winning it all.

He's a better scorer though. Stats will probably show differently, not sure how many games Melo played in the new shot clock era.

Tatum's supporting cast was always better and he faced way less HOF'ers on most of their runs.
Way less HOFers?

Dude has played Bron, Steve, Yanni, KD, Luka, Harden, Embiid. And that’s top of the top guys. Plenty others that prob end up going in too.

Dude has played Bron, Steve, Yanni, KD, Luka, Harden, Embiid. And that’s top of the top guys. Plenty others that prob end up going in too.

And he didnt win when he faced most those guys. That 2022 run was more impressive and it was only Giannis :lol:

Did you watch the playoffs?

He pretty frequently drew the attention of 2-3 defenders, which is why he become point Tatum

dad-how-much-did-the-miami-heat-fear-jayson-tatum-v0-f02vhkoidrxc1.jpg

dad-how-much-did-the-miami-heat-fear-jayson-tatum-v0-6wtq5koidrxc1.jpg

dad-how-much-did-the-miami-heat-fear-jayson-tatum-v0-yt4kckoidrxc1.jpg

dad-how-much-did-the-dallas-mavericks-fear-jayson-tatum-v0-0jdbspr1735d1.jpeg
Hey man I’m not here to disparage Tatum. Those coverages, especially the ones when he broke the foul extended are routine helpside reads. His best playmaking came when it was 5 out and he just had to drive and kick. I’m not slandering him, he shot like trash but his playmaking got better. But he wasn’t guarded any differently than any other player of his stature

Honestly Tatum should try and mirror Melo's scoring technique instead of trying to cosplay Bean; he doesn't have the facilities to do that.

How is Tatum a better scorer than Carmelo? Bro just put up one of the worst shooting performances in Finals history. Especially when you count for volume

Back
Top Bottom