The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal

WB spent their money getting the CFB Playoff. That was their priority not retaining the NBA.

Wardrobe already ready...

1226255.jpg

PG wildin.

That like asking a black woman to tell you all about that one girl at work she can't stand.

There is not way to prepare yourself mentally for the amount of hate and vitriol you are about to hear.

Steph said don't play with me bruh, I'll bounce on yo goofy ***

Folks saying this is steph’s signal to lacob and dunleavy to go get lauri for the young guys. But putting lauri on this squad in exchange for that depth doesn’t do much for them. He’s an easy 23-25 points and spaces the floor, but he can’t stay healthy enough or do enough on defense to raise the dubs’ ceiling.

Unless John Tesh put something together masterfully with this orchestra and NBC has good ideas, I just don't see this theme hitting like it did back in the day. People looked forward to seeing Jordan/Bulls - Knicks etc. And the Marv and Bob lead-ins during the finals were getting you hyped up for the game. A lot of that must have been that saying that youth is wasted on the young. When FS1 played roundball rock for Big East games and these USA exhibitions, it just didn't hit the same.

Back
Top Bottom