The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal

Calling a dude a bust after the 1st half of his rookie season.Y’all wylin :smh:

Dudes were doing this to Antman too

H is probably being a little too dramatic about it because that’s his squad and he has a right to feel disappointed. I’d be pissed too.

This doesn’t compare to Ant at all tho bro.

Honestly it’s painful to watch Houston in general. So we’ll see.

Dudes were doing this to Antman too

Never saw any of that. I remember he wasn't the clear #1 pick and there were thoughts he had bust potential, but that was put to bed pretty quickly. Should've been ROY with LaMelo missing all that time.

Shouldn’t LA get the all star game once Clippers new area is complete, why waste it at that older arena

Been to 3 asw, Toronto, Chicago, Cleveland, all super fun even in the cold

NBA needs a rule that NYC, Chicago LA, Miami always get it once a decade and the remaining 6 years is rotated between whatever cities

No reason Chicago shouldnt get it often, 88 and 2020 was a wild long run of no asg in 1 of the best and arguably most top tier ball player produced cities

OG IT
AD
ROSE
wade
KG did high school here

It’s insane that this trade is even being discussed :lol:
It just feels like a weird fit assets-wise on both sides, honestly.

If I’m the Lakers, I probably don’t want to flip for Kyrie straight up.

But it also feels like the Mavs probably aren’t looking to dump more assets into a deal to facilitate Kyrie landing in LA - even if it means getting AD back given his availability is as big (bigger? Albeit less volatile) an issue than Kyrie’s. Nevermind AD’s apparent decline in play which is the only reason LA might even entertain this to begin with.

Feels like the Mavs would be better served taking the spare parts and picks than dumping more into the investment for AD.

Has Cowherd ever actually broken NBA news? Not that I can remember.
No, but he’s not the first guy that’s floated it. He’s just the first guy that’s called out AD by name.

Back
Top Bottom