The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal

BOSSMAN99 Joins the Suns and

Fid0Z9YacAEkK32.jpg:large

BOSSMAN99 joins the Bucks and Giannis starts talking crazy to KD and Joker...

coincid%C3%AAncia-os-incr%C3%ADveis.gif
Miami and look at Herro :nerd:

Nothing crazy that I can remember, named them because they all played in Memphis and were stand up vets there :lol:
K cause I remember reading VC’s biography as a kid and he was like the greatest all around kid, did every extracurricular imaginable :lol: had great people around him at all stops. lol ZBo and AI were painted by the media as “troublemakers” at one point in their early basketball careers.

Still gotta move differently. Old stories or not, you’re a corporation now.

Too many cautionary tales out there to play the young, rich and dumb card.

ALL. OF. THIS. I don't care when any of this happened because it shouldn't have happened at all. A lot of us were young and dumb at some points but he is a public figure with millions at stake. He can't be doing any of this.

Easy solution is not to have signed yo in the 1st place but Clippers were pressed for some reason :lol: …o well they made their bed any any championship hopes was over the day Westbrook was on the roster
Because PG seem like one them dudes that fall for every social media false morality campaign. Gotta look like the good guys so they get Russ because he's been wronged, is a good guy and does a lot for LA.

Even if the media is getting carried away with these run ins with randoms by Ja or his people, Ja's antics and the dumb **** he tweets gives them more ammo to push this.

It was only a matter of time 'fore people started knocking Tee Morant. He trained/coached his into becoming one of the best in the league. That's a great father where I'm from. His job is done. Ja a grown *** man now that's a millionaire, ain't nothing his pops can really tell him or stop him from doing at this point. On top of that a lot of this **** is overblown.

Them Jokic's brothers been involved in plenty of BS. One of 'em got arrested for hitting a female yet they seen as "tough, don't miss with them, big tough Serbians :pimp:".

Even if the media is getting carried away with these run ins with randoms by Ja or his people, Ja's antics and the dumb **** he tweets gives them more ammo to push this.

Exactly. It's 2023 famb. No matter what domain you operate in, if you are a public figure, everything you do will be scrutinized by the media. And you just better pray that no one nearby is recording. That actually applies to non-celebrity civilians to0. An NTer could go viral with the quickness with if they act like a dummy here except they wouldn't have the same protection as Ja

Back
Top Bottom