The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal

That's multiple vehicles, packed full of dudes all on the way to intimidate a retail worker, and not one of them ****** looked around at the situation and went "Are we doing too much?"

They could’ve been out already, and just went to the mall to have a conversation.

Like 90% of NBA players move around with at least 3 or 4 people on the regular. They’ve been moving like this their entire lives :lol:

We back into “entourage” and “posse” territory…

Mean Mugging GIFs | Tenor

"i wanna know what time he get off"

Even if the media is getting carried away with these run ins with randoms by Ja or his people, Ja's antics and the dumb **** he tweets gives them more ammo to push this.

I mean, Ja got in a minor scuffle with another basketball player, a few years younger than him at a private workout.

One of his homeboys allegedly pointed a beam at somebody (dumb ****).

Ja talked to a manager at a finishline, and had words with security?

What else am I missing here? :lol:. These are justifiable “ammo” for the media? Ask yourself, why this can be so easily weaponized as ammo. These are regular situations, with the exception the alleged Pacers/beam ****.

Ja for sure needs to chill out, and grow up a bit. But all this **** is super light tabloid ****. Unless I’m missing something.

I mean, Ja got in a minor scuffle with another basketball player, a few years younger than him at a private workout.

What else am I missing here? :lol:. These are justifiable “ammo” for the media? Ask yourself, why this can be so easily weaponized as ammo. These are regular situations, with the exception the alleged Pacers/beam ****.

Ja for sure needs to chill out, and grow up a bit. But all this **** is super light tabloid ****. Unless I’m missing something.

As the face of a franchise is any of these antics by Ja even necessary?

He's trying a bit too hard to be someone he's not.

Love what Ja’s game has transformed into. He was only a points in the paint type of player. Became a shooter this past year. A real gunslinger so to speak.

I mean, it's pretty common sense. But cats wanna be obtuse and dumb on purpose for some reason.
Not you nelson999 nelson999 , you don't seem to be faking it at all
Yea we'll just carry on using the 'young & dumb with money" excuse like Ja is the victim of some media attack. As if 'young dumb millionaire' couldn't describe every pro athlete at some point, yet look who keeps ending up in all these different stories..... hmm.

Last edited:
Reactions: OTG

This is "super light tabloid" **** for De'Anthony Melton...you know it isn't for a really high profile player.

We can spin this into media tactics all you want...but at the end of the day there's a common denominator here.

Three police reports + tweets about it being "free to see how hollows feel" and how he "been thuggin and won't eva change dat"...he kind of kicked the door wide open for these narratives to be spun around him.

ahuchd7.jpg

As the face of a franchise is any of these antics by Ja even necessary?

He's trying a bit too hard to be someone he's not.

What situation, (other than the beam ****) is really even that crazy :lol:. You can’t defend your mom now? Or get pissed at a 17 year old during a pickup game?

It’s Ja’s image, and the goofy Twitter talk (from him) that has y’all feeling this way. I been said he need to tighten up, and stop thinking he’s a member of 4PF.

This is "super light tabloid" **** for De'Anthony Melton...you know it isn't for a really high profile player.

We can spin this into media tactics all you want...but at the end of the day there's a common denominator here.

Three police reports + tweets about it being "free to see how hollows feel" and how he "been thuggin and won't eva change dat"...he kind of kicked the door wide open for these narratives to be spun around him.

ahuchd7.jpg

:lol:, look above ^^^. I ain’t even saying it like Ja ain’t play into this. But everybody is thirsty as hell now, to look for anything. And it’s weird.

You got posts out here saying he pointed the gun at a 17 year old finish line worker, with his 9 goons with him.

That is what *****s are actually thinking is going on :lol:

Edit ^^^^

You know what, never mind. Strikethru the post. Ja wilding :lol:

4913E848-1D71-4BFB-8C2E-E75AAEA7E939.png

What situation, (other than the beam ****) is really even that crazy :lol:. You can’t defend your mom now? Or get pissed at a 17 year old during a pickup game?

It’s Ja’s image, and the goofy Twitter talk (from him) that has y’all feeling this way. I been said he need to tighten up, and stop thinking he’s a member of 4PF.

:lol:, look above ^^^. I ain’t even saying it like Ja ain’t play into this. But everybody is thirsty as hell now, to look for anything. And it’s weird.

You got posts out here saying he pointed the gun at a 17 year old finish line worker, with his 9 goons with him.

That is what *****s are actually thinking is going on :lol:

Respectfully...I don't think a false tweet from SayCheese is shaping how the majority is observing this all.

Only saw the headline so I don’t know what’s up with Mr. Morant, but can’t be adding fuel to the fire.

Plus still no LeBron/KD matchup with this recent injury too. 😢

Ja will be alright, just gotta get some young stupidity out his system like any other young rich kid. Just don't cross whatever the line is. I'll say he's lucky it's 2023 not 2003.

Back
Top Bottom