The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal

Nah man RustyShackleford RustyShackleford don't get to root for a team with KD and Book and another team with Bron & AD, no matter how sorry one of those teams may be. We gotta repossess one of them.
dave-chappelle-money.gif

Why can't y'all just be happy for me? :smh:

Do the Suns really have the "no excuses not to win" thing? We've seen CP3 and Ayton fold. With the lack of depth, I don't see them being a lock for a championship.

WTF kind of crazy football guys playing basketball "pickup game" was that the Celtics coaching staff was playing. SMFH

Do the Suns really have the "no excuses not to win" thing? We've seen CP3 and Ayton fold. With the lack of depth, I don't see them being a lock for a championship.
If one of their top four guys get hurt, it's understandable (particularly CP and KD). But if healthy, they got enough talent and depth.

They have enough depth. The replaced bridges who got bottled up in the finals with one of the greatest scorers ever. They have zero excuses. None. Nil. Nada.

If one of their top four guys get hurt, it's understandable (particularly CP and KD). But if healthy, they got enough talent and depth.
Curious on if landing KD changes their minds on what they'd wanna do with CP if they lose.

I’ll say 1 thing. That Ja Morant and other players in the league with their shenanigans would never happen if David Stern was still around. Iverson was even shook of him. Melo too. Dude knew everything, but sometimes you need that structure.

Back
Top Bottom