The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal

Pelicans forced the ball outta Dame's hands in the fourth and the Blazers had no additional playmaker.

Dame will retire & have played with only one all-nba guy, or even all-star, who was gone before Dame’s 2nd contract :lol: Then they flip their fringe all-star for a heavily protected pick that didn’t convey & subsequently make moves so they can’t even retain the 1 rotation player they acquired :lol: Then they flip that guy for a pick from a team that looks like they’re gonna finish with a top 10 record in the league so that pick will be towards the bottom of the first.

I’m glad we’ll get to see a guy like Donovan Mitchell in a different environment.

Blazers booty meat. Dame a buck tho. He should come to San Fran. Team up with his OG.

8ac54b047c7f15ca03891f9a090155d1.gif

They have enough depth. The replaced bridges who got bottled up in the finals with one of the greatest scorers ever. They have zero excuses. None. Nil. Nada.
Idk man, I’m not buying Okogie/Craig/Ross in the playoffs and these dudes have to find continuity to play on championship level in ~20ish games. I’m selling all the year 1 Phoenix stock

Dame will retire & have played with only one all-nba guy, or even all-star, who was gone before Dame’s 2nd contract :lol: Then they flip their fringe all-star for a heavily protected pick that didn’t convey & subsequently make moves so they can’t even retain the 1 rotation player they acquired :lol: Then they flip that guy for a pick from a team that looks like they’re gonna finish with a top 10 record in the league so that pick will be towards the bottom of the first.

I’m glad we’ll get to see a guy like Donovan Mitchell in a different environment.

Considering Dame’s unwillingness to leave and their unwillingness to trade him, the front FO is just moving recklessly and taking because they know they can and have nothing to lose.

Utah on the other hand, I think made it pretty clear a rebuild was in their plans when they hired Asset Ainge. They got a haul for Gobert and probably knew Spida, who isn’t even in the same class as Dame, would move on eventually so they flipped him.

Also, Utah wasn’t poverty when he Donovan was there. They made the playoffs all five years of his tenure including two 50+ win seasons and seasons of 49 and 48 wins. It’s TBD how things will pan out in Cleveland but I feel like they’ve been healthy most of the year and are still in 4-spot but some of the other key guys like Garland and Mobley are really young so we’ll see over the next few seasons.

I MIGHT rather be in the West than the East right now tbh (I just think Boston and Milwaukee will be THAT good for the next several years).

Back
Top Bottom