The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal

1677767150073.png
That’s how they guard Giannis

When you think about it, over time the circumstances around how these current players won championships by team hopping won’t matter as much because the current up and coming generation of fans will think of it as the norm and the ones after them either will think it’s the norm too or simply not care.

In 2043 the youngins be looking at any of us in or 40s, 50s or 60s as crazy for talking about “Earning it the right by way with one team” and “winning as a bus drivers” :lol:

Only one subset of fans loved to push that "Win with the team that drafted you for it to count" nonsense.

Excuse me for a second here while i say this i feel disgusting

Doc coached a hell of a game last night

He tends to actually coach when a star player is out

Benching niang and opting to all athleticism and just running/moving the ball was a sight to see for once

Back to the ISOs tonight sadly i am sure
Glenn waited until BHM ended to use all colored folk rotations

EYE SEA IT

Austin Rivers really out here spitting spicy, controversial takes to get ready for an ESPN gig when his career is up

EYE see it

Hopefully Thibs doesn’t Thibs and these guys got cooked legs come play off time
The rotation is shorter but the minutes are being distributed better thanks to Hart's play

IIRC, the complaints about shooting too much, passing only for assists, not playing any defense date back to Oklahoma for Trae.
I literally thought you were talking about Russ :lol:

The thing about Doc doing his best coaching job w/ less talent isn’t exclusive to him alone. I kinda think that trends to the norm because obv they have to have a tight game plan to counter what a star or two will get you all alone. Every single move needs to be calculated to give yourselves a chance to survive.

Thibs also has done his best work this year. Yes, JB has fixed the offense tremendously but the entire rotation has been maximized for everyone to thrive. One of the kids is struggling, he doesn’t close the game with him.

Mobb Deep is one of the better groups in the entire league so that helps.

I don't do championship multipliers or discounts (ie the Bubble) but 2016 was his most impressive of his career, the most impressive of the 2010s and one of the most impressive of all-time.

THE most impressive ring of all time. I can't think of one with a higher level of difficulty.

However you don't think some championships hold more weight than others?

THE most impressive ring of all time. I can't think of one with a higher level of difficulty.

However you don't think some championships hold more weight than others?

Sure - all championships aren't created equal ie some were more difficult to obtain and therefore more impressive. But I'm not going to say it counts as more than one. That is not how mathematics or sports work :lol:

Back
Top Bottom