The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal

No we don't. He's top 2 corniest acts on NT
0511A877-973B-4325-B7B6-D0C4D1EE4093.gif

Jokic’s supposed lack of playoff success has been brought up and discussed a lot over the last two seasons. Including like daily in here this season.

People talked about Luka not getting past the 1st round until he did it last year.

The Denver No Excuse Nuggets better hope they don't run into GSW this spring

The subtext of this whole "MVP/Jokic" discussion is really nasty but this is the world we live in :lol: :smh:

"European" is being used a code word for White and "US" is being used for black.

But as we know...things aren't that black/white. Giannis is not a "US" player...and will tell you he caught plenty of criticism from 2019-2021. Pre-social media era...but Dirk was cooked after 06 until he got it done.

This argument is SOOOO loud...that this IS the Jokic critique ****** keep pretending like doesn't exist. We're in the middle of it...right now :lol:

Can't wait to watch Denver get curb stomped out the playoffs again and have people talk about how its a regular season award.

They will probably give it to Jokic again next year too cause why not?

Jokic does not catch the same not winning a chip slander every other player with multiple MVP's would be catching.
Honestly Podcast P takes more heat than Jokic and he told yall this week he isn't even a #1 player on a championship team.

The subtext of this whole "MVP/Jokic" discussion is really nasty but this is the world we live in :lol: :smh:

"European" is being used a code word for White and "US" is being used for black.

But as we know...things aren't that black/white. Giannis is not a "US" player...and will tell you he caught plenty of criticism from 2019-2021. Pre-social media era...but Dirk was cooked after 06 until he got it done.

This argument is SOOOO loud...that this IS the Jokic critique ****** keep pretending like doesn't exist. We're in the middle of it...right now :lol:
Kendirick Perkins said it out loud on national TV. Its super wack man its not good for basketball at all.

I love Jokic, prob my fav player.

but his game is just EXTREMELY well suited to the regular season.

I think theres a good chance they lose to GSW if Steph is healthy,
and I think there is no way they beat a healthy Suns.

Jokic is gunna need to catch a really lucky draw I think to win a ring.

I love Jokic, prob my fav player.

but his game is just EXTREMELY well suited to the regular season.

I think theres a good chance they lose to GSW if Steph is healthy,
and I think there is no way they beat a healthy Suns.

Jokic is gunna need to catch a really lucky draw I think to win a ring.

So basically empty stats like Westbrook?

Back
Top Bottom