The Official NBA Season Thread: NBA announces new media deal

boy-that-escalated-quickly-ron-burgundy.gif

Tryna tell you. Embiid is a ball stopper.
Sixers offense is a black hole with him and these post ups.
Everyone just watches when he's on the floor.

Sixers/Knicks or Sixers/Cavs

Debating on what will give us the most shenanigans 🤔

Edit: nvm they looked locked into into my Nets :smh:

Realistically, what team could Embiid go to/who could he paired with and have a legit chance at a championship? Do they need to try to recreate the 2018-2019 roster construction?

If Tobi was consistent, this team would be much better :ohwell:

Philly fans turning on Embiid? I love where this is headed
Philly fans been turned on Jo lol I’m just saying he needs to humble himself and stop tryna do everything on offense. Like D StaXX D StaXX said, he ball stops too much. Guys get froze out on offense

He’s not gonna win mvp, let that **** go and just play DPOY defense and move the ball on offense

Realistically, what team could Embiid go to/who could he paired with and have a legit chance at a championship? Do they need to try to recreate the 2018-2019 roster construction?

If Tobi was consistent, this team would be much better :ohwell:
Nah it’s not even Tobias. Jo gotta be willing to let others work on offense and move the ball around. We gotta stop the post up offense

There’s no denying his talent. But there’s too many times he goes into do it all mode and just gets careless. Pass the ducking ball
26F90E14-1981-44E9-9909-02262B38C0A2.jpeg

The Cavs are good but they don’t have identity built for shenanigans. It’s inherently in NYK’s DNA. They were born with it. Give me Sixers/Knicks.
Yeah would have been fun. Just peeped the standings and Sixers looking basically locked at 3rd and unless they take a nosedive its looking like BK/Miami

Payback with Miami might be something there though 🤔

We might have to settle for Bucks/Sixers 2nd round for the real f'ery

Yeah would have been fun. Just peeped the standings and Sixers looking basically locked at 3rd and unless they take a nosedive its looking like BK/Miami

Payback with Miami might be something there though 🤔

We might have to settle for Bucks/Sixers 2nd round for the real f'ery

I want the Sixers to be great but man…IONO.

I think they’ll have a little money to spend if Jimbo if leaves but EYE see the window closing after this season |l

I want the Sixers to be great but man…IONO.

I think they’ll have a little money to spend if Jimbo if leaves but EYE see the window closing after this season |l
They're very high on the No Excuses list because of this

We'll see how it plays out 🤷🏿‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom